열다섯

Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today’s dinner was record-breaking – literally. A small argument broke out over the dinner table, about whether or not EXO or BTS was the newest big thing, instigated by none other than you. It was an innocent statement; that the others took wrongly, resulting in broken cups and plates and a whole lot of glares.

“Oppa, why are you so free recently? Jungkook has been training almost seven hours a day, but yet you guys hang around all the time,” you mumbled to Kris, chewing the baguette in your mouth slowly, feeling it turn into mush.

“We aren’t free, we’re just taking a break. Suho and the rest of them in China are busy,” he argued back defiantly as you gave a small nod in return. It was true, with Jungkook releasing a new follow-up with BTS and Mark releasing a comeback with Got7, the two of them were hardly in the house, coming home at wee-hours in the morning, save for today.

“You’re just jealous that BTS managed to score so many varieties,” Jungkook coughed under his breath as you saw Sehun’s face turn red with anger – a clear sign that something was about to blow. Giving an anxious look towards the “mature” members, you rolled your eyes slightly upon seeing how fired up they looked too.

The usual calm Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting at the edge of their seats, a petulant expression on their faces while Sehun and Jongin were outright glaring at the BTS maknae. Kris, Xiumin and Jongdae were no better, frowning at the male with disapproval and you found yourself turning to Mark for help.

Shrugging, he leant further back in his chair, clearly enjoying the fight that was going to break out.

“Uh guys, I’m sorry. I didn't mean it that way, I mean everyone needs a break right?” You tried to salvage the situation as the guys turned in your direction, glaring with clear disapproval. Guess it was too alte to take back your words.

“Didn’t you see that article? About how people who think EXO is the still the biggest group are ahjaes, BTS is the new big thing now,” Jungkook added on, spooning soup into his mouth, not realising that he was probably adding, no pouring, fuel onto the fire at this point.

“Jungkook,” you started warningly, just as Kyungsoo walked into the room.

“Yes princess?” Jungkook answered, his voice dripping with honey as you could literally see the tension in the room break. The next thing you knew, Sehun had stood up, flipping up the soup bowl into, causing cream to cover Jungkook’s face.

Seeing how his hardwork was now ruined, Kyungsoo screamed, reaching over to grab Sehun by the collar, only to miss (his hand was too short) and instead whacked Xiumin across the neck. With a slight sway, Xiumin fell to the floor, unconscious as Jongdae screamed at the sight.

With Jongdae kneeling on the floor, Kris struggled to separate the two maknaes who were now pulling at each other’s hair, and Jongin who was pulling Sehun back. Only Sehun aimed his fist too far back when gaining momentum to hit Jungkook, accidentally hitting Jongin in the face. A sickening crack was a result, with Jongin falling to the floor, squishing Jongdae who howled in pain.

With a frown, Kris pulled at Sehun, and the flailing maknae chose to pull the only thing that supported him, the tablecloth, causing the food on the table to crash to the floor,

With a horrified face, you stared at Baekhyun, who gave you a equally confused face in return. With a sigh, he walked over, pulling Kris back – who was still holding onto Sehun and indirectly Jungkook, causing the four of them to fall backwards, onto an unsuspecting Chanyeol who became flattened at the bottom of the pile.

Hearing a howl of laughter from beside you, you saw Mark laughing his head off, swaying from side to side as he clutched onto his stomach in glee.

“MARK!” You screamed, catching the elder boy’s attention as he turned towards you.

“DO SOMETHING!”

With that, he gave a final chuckle, reaching down to pull Jungkook up, whacking him behind his head with good measure as the boy (covered in soup) protested loudly.

“ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN! CHILDREN REALLY!” You screamed in horror, finally catching the entire room’s attention. By now, dinner was forgotten, with plates strewn all over the floor, broken China and split food littering the marble floor.

Sweeping your eyes across the room, you let out a sigh, more than half the members were injured, with Xiumin seemingly unconscious and Jongin clutching onto his nose which was stained red. Chanyeol was still squished under Baekhyun, who was squished by Kris and Sehun, whose hair was standing up in all directions.

Gulping in breaths to calm yourself, you growled lowly.

“You guys better clean this mess up,” you menaced, turning around to leave to your room before a sudden thought occurred to you. Reaching into your pocket for your phone, you swiped up for the camera before turning around to the startled boys.

“Say cheese,” you smiled evilly, snapping a shot of all the boys in the room. Waving your hand slightly, you announced, “this will be uploaded if I come down to see this mess,” you warned, turning towards the staircase.

“Hey Jongin,” you heard Jungkook call as you halted in your step, turning your head slightly to hear what the younger boy had to say.

“I g

Please log in to read the full chapter