이십삼

Love, Your Baekhyun Oppa
Please log in to read the full chapter

“MY HAIR! THAT CRAZY RUINED MY HAIR!” You screamed in horror, staring at your reflection in the mirror. Your previous hairdo was now degraded to a bird’s nest that sat upon the top of your head, with random strands sticking out all over the place.

Shocked by your sudden outburst, Jungkook let go of your hand, turning around to stare at you. When he finally realised the cause of your outburst, he burst out laughing as you glared at him, pissed that he was so joyful at your expense.

“You look like a bird made a house out of your hair,” he commented matter-of-factly as you gave him a death glare. If looks could kill, Jungkook would be dead by now. Coughing slightly to stop himself from laughing, the boy pushed you over to the seats at the back of the washroom, where the mirrors were.

“I’ll do my best, but I think we should just remove the pins and let your hair flow straight,” he commented, tilting his head from one side to another, surveying the masterpiece atop your head. Clucking his tongue, he pushed your head down slightly before combing through your hair, using one hand to support your neck as he gently removed the hairpins caught in your hair.

After a few minutes, he put down the last of the pins, reaching over to comb his fingers through your hair. Reaching into your clutch, he extracted your makeup pouch, gesturing for you to close your eyes as you felt him touch up your makeup. Apparently, years of being an idol had taught him many things, seeing as how his actions were quick and precise.

“We’re done, let’s go,” he smiled, closing the lip tint before handing you back the clutch. Suspicious, you glanced over to the mirror, giving yourself a once-over before smiling. He did a good job. Despite him not being able to fix your hair, he let it flow down your back, the bun it had been in giving light waves through the body of your hair. He had touched up your eye makeup and reapplied a layer of lip tint, and you finally looked presentable.

“Is your stomach hurting? We’ll drop by the clinic later on. Your parents have been searching for you,” Jungkook smiled, ruffling your hair before retracting his hand immediately in horror. It was a habit by now, one he had yet to correct. Sighing, he reached over, smoothing down the messed crown of hair before pulling the door open, guiding you out with him.

The hall outside was quieter than you remembered and you could see people staring at you as you walked past. It was obvious that the events that transpired in the washroom had become common knowledge, and now people were busy gossiping, trying to find out about the circumstances behind why the one of the most popular girl groups had been forcefully removed from the event.

Spotting the EXO members and NCT members hanging near the tables, you pulled Jungkook towards them, wanting to have a sense of security, staying with people you were fond of, people you knew wouldn't hurt you.

As you neared them, Sehun spotted you first, waving excitedly as the rest of the members turned to see what had made the maknae so happy. Spotting you, they waved you over, with Kris patting you on the head slightly, letting you stand near the middle of the circle as Minhyung suddenly spoke up.

“I didn't see my twin, is he coming?” He joked, earning laughs as you shook your head. Mark had texted you earlier, apologising that he couldn't make it for the dinenr tonight. Apparently, GOT7 was having a concert in Singapore and the members flew off this morning.

“Tuan has a concert in Singapore,” you informed Minhyung who pouted before nodding. It became a running joke between the few of you, the two Marks called themselves twins, and they were both equally playful, giving Taeyong and you and handful whenever Jungkook came into the picture as well.

After the two of them began training, the amount of time you spent together decreased, but that didn't mean that you were no longer close. You guys had met during a summer abroad, when you Tuan and Jungkook went to Canada to study over the holidays, meeting Minhyung, a student there, and Taeyong who was there on holiday.

A sudden breeze of air next to your ear caused you to shudder as you turned your head, rolling your eyes when you saw a face you hadn’t seen in a while.

“Taehyung,” you greeted as the boy smiled, his eyes crinkling into small crescents. Taehyung was Jungkook’s best friend in Bangtan and you had hung out a few times, whenever you went to Bighit to visit Jungkook. The boy was cheeky but a total sweetheart, a milder version of Jungkook. It had been a long time since you met him, but he still looked the same, a healthy glow on his skin and a brilliant smile on his face.

“Hey baby girl, you look really pretty,” he complimented, causing you to look

Please log in to read the full chapter