The Best Date Ever

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7GE5jqVB8&feature=fvst

---

"_____"! Junhyung yelled as you felt your eyes fly open.

"Ughh." You moaned as you rolled over his bed. His bed had white sheets and the over cover was fluffy and soft.

"Yah!" Junhyung walked into the room, you looked up with a smile on your face as you saw him with a tray of food. A flower in a vase and the smell of pancakes.

"Waaaah!" You said as you got up, your eyes full of hunger.

"We didn't eat last night, so eat up dear" Junhyung said as he set the tray down in front of you, he looked at you his usual smirk (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_isGKI8PpPJI/TQyy0aQ2MzI/AAAAAAAAAls/5X58ZdO4fF0/s640/Jun+Hyung1.jpg) You heart stopped as he noticed your face turn pink.

"You're too cute." Junhyung said puckering his lips. You looked at him as his eyes were closed, and his lips slightly puckered.

He started to lean in as you covered your mouth.

Morning breath!

"U-um Junhyung.... I... I would kiss you but morning breath..." You said silently as his eyes flew open, his cheeks were burning.

"It's okay!" He removed your hand from your mouth and pecked you fast.

"Yah!" You said as you blushed. He laughed and started to say. "Get ready, we are going to do a lot of things today. Don't eat to fast though" He smiled as you nodded. You dug into your food and soon you were done.

You looked around as you just realized. You have no clothes to change into.

"Oppa yah!" You screamed as he rushed in.

"What's wrong what's wrong?!" He yelled as you sat on his bed and closed your arms. "I don't have any clothes." You sighed as his eyes sparkled.

"I'll buy you an outfit." He says as you look at him,

Likes #4: Fashion sense

He winks as you put the clothes you had on before, and follow him out of the door.

We head to the mall as you walk into your favorite store.

"Pick out what you think will look cute on me Junhyung~" Yous aid as he smiled, he took 10 minutes to find a outfit, and it was dazzling. (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3du2jrzeucU/SdSasi0cpyI/AAAAAAAABzc/Isbmp-_8nrI/s400/%23259b.jpg)

"Since it's kindof hot these days this will look cute on you." Junhyung said as you looked on it. Stripes were your favorite and you immediately tried it on.

Junhyung's POV

She walked out of the dressing room as I sat down on the chair in front of the rooms. She came out as she shyly smiled.

"So?" She twirled as I stood up, the urge of me wanting to hug her were high. She smiled as I spoke.

"Y-y-You look amazing." I said as a lady who worked there complimented.

"Your girlfriend looks very beautiful in that. Just to let you guys know, it's everything 50% off in the store!" The lady said as I smiled.

Girlfriend, yes... She's my everything now. 

"Thank you!" _____ said as she went back into the dressing room. Soon she was back with her normal clothes on.

She looked at me, then at the price.

"Junhyung.... Even if it is 50% off, it's still really expensive...." She held onto it. I grabbed her hand as I grabbed the dress.

"I don't care how much money I have to spend to make you feel beautiful." I said as we walked to the counter. I paid and we walked out.

SeungHee's Point of View

Bought her clothes? ugh, he never used to do that. Why is he acting like that to her. It's unfair!!!

I know... I'll make that girl so ugly that she will never want to show her face to Oppa ever again!