Two Enemy's Meet

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Junhyung's Point Of View

The boys came over as _____ sat my my couch playing with my iTouch.

"Oppa! I can't get passed this level!" She said as Doojoon looked at her, and grabbed the iTouch from her. 

"Watch Oppa Doojoon. The master!" Doojoon said, as she glared at him. Yoseob started to laugh as Doojoon lost, the look on his face was priceless. ____ looked at me, her eyes glistened at me as I smiled. She smiled me with a warm aura and I felt myself get red.

Why am I like this?

Dongwoon and Gikwang were just talking while laying on the ground as I sat back watching everyone. _____ Stood up and looked at me in the eyes, she put her body between my legs and put her head against my chest. She smiled as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Your heart is still beating fast."She said as she placed one hand over my chest.

"Of course, it's singing for you, only for you." I said as she brought herself up, and pecked me on the lips. She laughed as she backed away.

"Oh your going to get it!" I said as she ran away from me, she climbed onto my couch as she used Gikwang as a shield.

"Oppa!! Hajima!! (Don't)!" She said as Gikwang flipped her over and I caught her in my arms. She grunted softly as I kissed her head.

Seunghee's POV

"Why is she so playful? Ughhhh Junhyung didn't like that!" I said as I clenched onto my binoculars harder, the tree I was sitting on wasn't very comfortable. 

I looked down and I could see someone walking from below. I hit myself with the tree branch as I saw he had a pair of binoculars in his hands. I saw him clench his fists as I tried to look at him closer, I felt the branch underneath me start to wobble.

"Aish.." I said as the branch broke. My body flailed every where as I landed on the man below.

"AH!" The man screamed as I groaned.

"I am so sorry!" I said as I stood up, he looked at me as he looked around.

"Did you just FALL from that tree?!" The man said as I nodded, realizing how odd that must have been.

"Are you watching them too?" He said as I looked at him strangely.

"How did you know I am watching people?" I said as he pointing to the binoculars. 

Figured.

"He's my ex boyfriend, and I just don't understand why.. He's with a trog like her." I said as he hissed.

"Watch it, thats my baby girl your talking about." He said as he looked through the binoculars once more. I stared at him, his strong jawline clenched.

"Baby girl? IS she your ex girlfriend?" I asked as he nodded. he turned away to look at me. He sighed as clenched his fist. I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How about we work together? Ya know... I can get you your girl back, ad you can help me get him back." I said his face searched mine. Then he nodded, he held out his hand as I looked at him and shook his hand.

"Let the games begin"