Something Feels Familiar.

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your POV

"Oppa!" I said as I woke up the next morning. Jonghyun looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Hmm baby girl?" I said as I pecked him on the cheek. My head still hurt, and I kept thinking about that doctor. His eyes gave off a feeling like I knew him.

What am I thinking about? He means nothing, Jonghyun is my everything.

"Do you know what happened to me?" I said as I touched my forehead. And he paused, he looked away for a brief second and looked back me.

"You don't remember? You fell down the stairs silly." Jonghyun said as he touched my nose with his pointer finger. I giggled.

"i guess I am still clumsy huh?" I said as he smiled, his same ear to ear smile. I cuddled up to him, as he put his arm around me.

"Oppa? Do you happen to know that Doctor guy? Junhyung? He seems really familiar, like I met him before." I said as he again turned away, he gritted his teeth as he looked at me.

"Don't ever go talking to him again okay? Even if he tries to talk to you, walk away." Jonghyun said as he grabbed my hand. I looked at him, I felt like I had to trust him.

"Okay Oppa...." I said as he smiled and patted my head.

"Good girl." He kissed my head as I smiled.

3rd Person Point of View

You went out for a little stroll, to get some fresh air. You twirled around as you walked through the park grass. It was a nice sunny day as you put your face to the sky and you opened your arms to feel the sun warm. You watched butterflies float by, and you played with a little kid that was playing with a rubber ball.

"Noona! Catch!" The little boy said to you as you caught it, he clapped his hands together as you smiled.

"Noona! Throw it as hard as you can! I'm going to catch it!" The little boy yelled as you nodded. He ran, straight backwards the curved in as I threw it. 

It went a little too far and it hit someone in the head. You saw him drop his book and his glasses fell off. You gasped as you ran.

"Omo! Are you okay Mister?!" You said as you looked at him, his white coat and his white pants made him look extra bright. He picked up his glasses and slipped them back on. He looked up at you, as you smiled.

"_____!" He said in surprise. You looked at him with a small smile. "Do I know you?" You said as his smile automatically wiped off his face.

"I'm Sunghee! Hello? Make your perfect boyfriend owner? Uhhhhhh...." He said as you looked at him with confusion.

"Where's Junhyung?" He shook his head as he looked passed you. You smirked.

"Junhyung? The doctor guy? I don't know.. Not like I'm dating him or anything!" You said as you ruffled your black curled hair. You looked at him as Sunghee pulled out his cellphone.

"YAH! Junhyung ah, come here, Seoul National Park. ______ is here. I think there is something wrong?" Sunghee said as you looked at the tall tree's next to you.

"Junhyung is going to come and get you." Sunghee said as you looked back at him, your eyes crunched together as you thought.

Jonghyun said not to talk to him.... Should I make a run for it?

---

N/A:

you tell me readers, what should YoU do?