PLAN B

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

3rd Person Point Of View

Jonghyun met up with Seunghee in Café Seoul, Jonghyun sits down with Seunghee as Jonghyun sulks.

"I guess I didn't hit her hard enough did I?" Seunghee scowled as Jonghyun looked at her with angry eyes. 

"I said not to hit her in the first place, but look now! It's your fault Seunghee that now ____ remembers!" Jonghyun yelled as people inside of the Café stared at the two. Jonghyun lowered his voice as he spoke to Seunghee now.

"Look, lets just not hurt ____, if we do then what if you end up killing her? I mean it's quite obvious that your strong enough to even give her a brain aneurism!" Jonghyun screamed softly. Seunghee laughed.

"Fine, I won't hurt her." She said as Jonghyun sighed. "Thanks.

Nam Eunhee's Point Of View

Are they talking about _____? 

I listened more as I realized that the boy sitting behind me was Kim Jonghyun, _____ ex boyfriend. I turned around as I saw behind me a young girl with long pig tails and nerdy glasses on. I turned around and sipped on my coffee.

Hmmmm, I'm going to go find stuff out.

I stood up grabbing my purse I walked over to their table. Jonghyun looked up as his gaze was stuck on me.

"Excuse me, but are you by chance talking about Lee _____?" I asked as the girl nodded. Jonghyun was still gazing at me as I pulled a seat out and sat down.

"My name is Seunghee!" Seunghee said as I smiled and shook her hand.

"I've known her for a long time, what are you guys discussing about?" I said as Seunghee exchanged looks with Jonghyun.

"Well... Junhyung was my boyfriend, then he broke up with me, then he went out with that girl, and Jonghyun was her ex boyfriend  and we both want our ex's back." She said as I nodded.

"I see.." I said as Jonghyun nodded. "Are you a friend of hers?" Jonghyun said as a burst of laughter came out of me.

"HA, hell no. I hate her. Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't say hate, too strong of a word, more like I dislike her very much." i said as I chuckled. She looked up at me as I glanced at her. 

"What happened that made you hate her so much?" Jonghyun said, his eyes glistened.

This boy..

Flashback

"____ wait up!" I yelled as she waved at me as she stopped. She was carrying her books as I ran to catch up with her.

"Ahhh! I saw Dongjun walking down the halls today and he winked at me!" I screamed as _____ screamed with me. 
 

"He SO has the hots for you Eunhee Eonni!" She said as I nodded. "Speaking of hot!" I said as I saw him walking with a bouquet of flowers. 

"Oh my god, Eunhee he is walking this way!" She said as she fixed my hair and I smiled at her. 

"Hi Eunhee, ______" Dongjun said as I smiled, he smiled at me as I could see the flowers peaking from behind his back.

"So um..." He stuttered as _____ looked at me.

"I'll leave you two alone!" _____ said as she was ready to turn away as Dongjun quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!" Dongjun said as my eyes opened wide. Her face stared at Dongjun a she looked at me with frightened eyes.

"Here." Dongjun handed her the bouquet of flowers, she looked at them and then quickly gave it to me.

"You, no. The one you should be liking is Eunhee.. Not me.. I gotta go." She said as I held onto the flowers as she quickly scurried away.

"Eunhee... I'm sorry, but could you give this letter to ____?" Dongjun said as I took the pink envelope. He smiled at me and walked away. I opened the envelope as it was in black pen on the light pink paper.

Dear _______,

 Your beautiful, your light brown hair flows in the wind as you laugh always so brightly. I couldn't say this to you in person, but. I like you. Will you go out with me?

Love, Dongjun

"UGHHHH!" I screamed as I threw the envelope away.

"I HATE ______!!"

End Of Flash Back

"Ho my god. What a !" Seunghee said as I nodded. Jonghyun had his mouth open as Seunghee winked at Jonghyun.

"So, dearest Eunhee. You want to help us? And ruin ______'s life?" Seunghee said as I looked at her.

"But we aren't hurting her right?" Jonghyun said as I stared at Jonghyun. Seunghee smirked.

"Let the games begin."

 

---

A/N

We have to get up to 100 subscribers! Let's do thisss!