Ways Of Not Breaking Her Heart.

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your Point Of View

 

 
I looked at Junhyung who clenched his fists. I tugged on his sleeve as he looked at me.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked as I slowly followed behind him. Limping along.
 
"I'm fine baby girl. You want to get on?" He said as he bent down on one knee as I slowly got on his back. He grunted as he slowly shot up.
 
"Am I heavy?" I said as he walked slowly back to the house. He shook his head as he said nothing. He sighed as he spoke.
 
"Why did you go out that night?" I felt my heart drop. I couldn't lie to him.. But I didn't want to die. I sighed as he stopped in his tracks.
 
"I wanted to go to the market..." I said softly. He looked behind him at me and scoffed.
 
"You don't have to lie." Junhyung said as I gasped. He looked back and smirked.
 
"I'm not lying...." I lied. We finally reached the house as he opened the door. Seeing Jaejoong in the living room laying on the couch watching tv.
 
"Hyung, we are home." Junhyung said as Jaejoong saluted looking at me with his intense eyes.
 
He looked at me then at Junhyung and when Junhyung set me down and went to get water, Jaejoong slides his hand across his neck.
 
Oh .
 
I looked back at Junhyung who turned around gulping his water.
 
Junhyung's Point Of View
 
 
I looked at her. Her long hair framed her face perfectly as she had a smile of an angel.
 
I don't want to let her go. But maybe it'll be for the best?
 
"_____ yah. Go to the bathroom okay? I'll go get a towel and extra clothes and I'll come help you wash.
 
She nodded as she limped slowly to the bathroom on the left.
 
I got her clothes and a towel as I opened the door as she was taking her blouse off. Hissing when lifting her arm.
 
I set the clothes down as I helped her take her blouse off.
 
Her white bra was revealed and her smooth skin rubbed against mine. I sighed as I looked at the bruises on her smooth skin.
 
She turned around unclipping her bra. Her hair fell to the front covering her as she turned around.
 
I sighed as I silently held her. Wrapping my arms around her waist.
 
"How could someone hurt such a precious person.." I said as she smiled.
 
I kissed her shoulder to her neck as she looked at me. Touching my hair with her hands.
 
She got in the bathtub as I filled the tub with water and she slowly got in.
 
After the shower as she fell asleep. I thought of ways on how not to break her heart.