Congratulation Party

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Junhyung's Point of View

_____ held onto my hand as I felt her hand start to sweat. I looked at her as we almost reached my house.

"Are you nervous?" I said as she shook her head as she smiled at me.

She's so nervous.

I opened the door as I saw all the lights off and I heard feet shuffle around. I grabbed her hands tightly as the light flew on.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled, as confetti flew into the air of my house as ____ screamed as she was bombarded by hugs from BEAST members. 

"YAH HYUNG!" Yoseob yelled as I looked as he held out a confetti stick.

"It's your day big boy. Happy birthday and YAY for getting out of the hospital!!!" Dongwoon said as he slapped me on the arm. Luckily not the bad arm. I smiled sheepishly as I saw my brother and my mother.

"Eomma! Hyung!" I said as I ran over to kiss my mother on the cheek. She hugged me as she sighed.

"My poor son! Hello! You get shot and you don't even tell your mother. Your brother had to come tell me, how dare you!" She hit me on the forehead as I looked at Jaejoong, his face was flushed and he smiled.

"It's not like I wouldn't visit when my little brother is hurt." Jaejoong said as I smiled and gave him a heart to heart hug. 

"So? Where's your girlfriend?" Mother said as I looked at her, she smiled as she winked. I looked at her and smiled.

"____ yah!" I said as she looked up to me, she was gathered by a group of friends. She bowed as she walked towards me.

"____, this is my mother and my brother Jaejoong." I said as she automatically bowed.

What great manners she has.

Jaejoong's Point of View

 

I looked at her, smiling the same way she was the other day. I smiled as she hugged and bowed to my mother, and she shook hands with me. Her eyes looked at me softly as she bowed and greeted me.

"Awww, Junhyung ah! You picked a sweet girl! ____yah, come over for dinner some day okay?" Mother said as I looked at her. I smiled as Junhyung put his arm around my shoulders.

"She's something isn't she?" Junhyung said in my ear as I smiled and nodded.

One of a kind.

Your POV

I bowed as I went to get a drink from the kitchen as Junhyung went greeting his friends that almost took up the whole house. I grabbed a cup from Junhyung's cabinet and I looked at it, the cup was glass and the of the cup was gold.

Fancy.

I filled it up with water as I felt someone behind me. I looked behind as I saw Jaejoong standing there with his back against the refrigerator.

"Oh, you scared me Jaejoong sshi." I said as he smiled and walked up to me. He placed a hand on my waist as he stepped closer.

"Just like I imagined." Jaejoong said as he leaned in, trying to lay a kiss on me.

"Um, excuse me." I said as I grabbed his hand and took it off of my waist. "I am dating your brother, I'm sorry." I said as he looked at me, with a smile still on his face. His dark brown hair framed his face perfectly as his skinny face and skin glowed.

"He doesn't have to know." Jaejoong said as he quickly pecked my lips. I looked at him and slapped his chest.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I said as I set the cup down and started to walk out of the kitchen. He grabbed my wrist swiftly as I looked back at him.

"Let go, I'm going to go tell your brother." I said as he chuckled as he tightened his grip.

"You don't want to do that, you see. If Junhyung finds out that his love of his life loves his brother, me. He will be crushed." Jaejoong said as I looked at him. 

"But I don't love you! That's the thing! Let go!" I said as I swinged myself around and walked towards Junhyung, rubbing my red wrist Junhyung looked at me.

"What's wrong? Happened to your wrist? It's purple!" Junhyung said gently holding it. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"It's okay! I fell, it's fine." I said as he nodded and kissed me back. Feeling his warm lips on mine as I looked back at Jaejoong who watched from in the kitchen.

 

Jaejoong's POV

You say you don't love me, but one day... One day you will.