Just Take My Hand And Fly~!

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

First of all, I really want to thank all of the readers who came to support me and read my fan fiction. <3

Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope to get even more subscribers! <3

----

-Your Point Of View-

I stand up in Junhyung's room as Dongwoon looks at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dongwoon said as he put his hand on the door knob. I sighed as I nodded. Dongwoon opened the door as I saw Junhyung with his hands in tight curls and Jonghyun leaning on the pane of the door frame. He looked from his gaze then set on me. Junhyung turned around to look at me as I walked towards them.

"What are you doing here Jonghyun?" I said as Seunghee was peeking her head from behind Jonghyun. My eyes widened as Seunghee waved with a smirk on her face. Chills went down my back. And not good ones.

What are these doing here together?

"Baby let's go." Jonghyun grabbed my hand as I looked at his hands clasped in mines. Junhyung looked at me as I stood right next to him. 

"So your just going to go?" Junhyung said to me as I didn't get a chance to speak as Jonghyun pulled me towards him. My hands were sore now.

"Your not going to get her back. Don't you see? She wants only me." Jonghyun said as I looked up at him.

That's so not true. Let me go!

Junhyung sighed as he grabbed the door and slammed it in our face.

"See... He didn't care." Jonghyun said as he kissed my forehead. I looked at him and slapped his face.

"What the do you think your doing huh? Coming here, disturbing me and my boyfriend. Are you stupid?! And you!" I screamed as Seunghee smirked as I screamed at her.

"Just get lost!" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Seunghee laughed.

"You don't belong with Junhyung. I do, he's mine. We are perfect for each other. Not you two. Ugh the thought of you kissing his lips." Seunghee said as she smirked turning her head. I looked at her as her face turned red.

"You...KISSED.....My Junhyung." She said, my eyes widened as I saw a hand coming towards me, I felt the instant pain as I fell to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Seunghee on top of me. Her face had a angry smile on, and al I felt was tears, and the smell of my own blood. 

"You will learn what it feels like to be hurt!" Seunghee said as I out.

 

-Junhyung's POV-

I looked at _____ as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I didn't know this was going to happen....

I held onto her hand as I looked upon her black and blue eye, and her cut lip. I kissed her hand as I clenched my fist.

"I know you can hear me.... _____ love." I said as I felt her finger move slightly. I smiled as I continued to talk.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry....." I said as I choked. 

I'm a man. I'm not supposed to cry.

I stuffed my cries into my arm. 

"You didn't deserve this.... Seunghee, what have she done to you. _____, open your eyes. Hit me, tell me you hate me. Tell me you never want to see me again..." I said as I said as I brought her hand to my mouth. Her fingers moved ever so slightly as I cried more.

"You can hear me can't you? If you can hear me.. Then..." I said as I played my other hand under her chin.. Touching her bruised lip, and touching her cheek.

"You have to get better, so we can go Lotte World. And get your favorite ice cream. So we can share our first movie together. You know, the romance comedy movies you like? And drink Cola together..." I said as her fingers moved again.

I heard the door open as I looked up, my eyes puffy and red. I saw a man, that was dressed in a white coat.

"Hyung, help me. Why isn't she waking up?" I said as I stood up, his eyes were full of sympathy as he sat down where I did. He automatically turned to me.

"She's suffering a extreme blow to her head... She may not remember anything when she wakes up."