Chances?

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

3rd Person Point Of View

"_____ ah, open up. Lets just talk." Junhyung pointed on your door as you slumped back into your couch.

Am I going to give in? No! I can't... 

"_____Please?!" Junhyung whined as you sighed.

Gave in.

You got up, as you sighed again, walking up to the door as you peeked through the hole.

"Why should I let you back in Mr. Junhyung?" You questioned him as you saw dozen white roses peeking behind his body. Your eyes glistened at the flowers.

Likes: #1: White Roses

"Because.. I should've sat down with you, instead of barging in like I did. Plus, I was just excited to finally meet my soulmate." Junhyung's eyes lit up as he looked at down the flowers, touching the petals softly. He didn't know you were watching him do this.

Personality Trait: #1: Softy

"Who sent you." You asked as you had your hand on the door knob. His eyes shot to the ground as his fingers intertwined, holding the    roses in his clasped hands.

"SungHee Hyung called me up, and said I was the perfect match for you." Junhyung said as he looked at the door, you sighed clenched your fist.

Sunghee shi, I hate you, you byuntae (ert)

"Fine." You said as you opened the door, his eyes lit up as he held out the roses to you. A smile was slapped against your face as you grabbed them, smelling them.

"Forgive me?" Junhyung smiled, as he put his hands together like he was praying.

"Maybe." You said as you walked into the kitchen getting out a vase and putting water into it. Junhyung smiled as he made himself at home, sitting on the couch, stretching his body across the couch.

You filled the glass vase up with water as you were about to put it on the kitchen table it slipped out of your hands and shattered on the floor.

"Ah, damn it." You said as you started to quickly pick up the broken glass pieces as you cut yourself.

"Ow!" You grimaced as Junhyung quickly got up, pulling you away from the glass, you put your finger in your mouth as you on your wounded finger. In a matter of minutes, the glass was gone, and a new vase was put up with the roses in them.

"Thank you..." You said quietly as he smiled.

"Sunghee told me about your so called clumsiness." Junhyung said as he grabbed his handkerchief out of his pocket as he grabbed your hand.

"Let me see." You pulled your finger out of your mouth as the blood quickly ran down my finger. You winced as he wrapped the small handkerchief onto your finger, putting pressure onto the finger.

"Just leave it on, when you get band aids put one on, and make sure you wash your hands well." He strictly said as he sat down onto the couch, tapping the seat next to him. You held your hand as you walked over to him sitting down.

Personality Trait: #2: A leader.

"Should we try this... So....Uh...Dating.. Thing.." Junhyung said in broken sentences. You looked at him as he smiled widely.

"I don't know...." You said as he grabbed your hand as he kissed your hand.

"Let's try it."