School Day

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your POV

We came back from break, as I was stared down by a lot of people. People whispered

"Oh look, it's the Queenka, watch out." They all whispered as they made their way out my way. I never really wanted to be a Queenka, but ever since I dated Jonghyun, my reputation rose. I saw Jonghyun walk passed me as people looked at me confused. I smiled shyly as I walked to my class.

For the first time ever, I saw Eunhee back in school. Her long black hair shined as she walked down the halls with her boyfriend Gikwang. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes and walked away, holding onto Gikwang's hand.

School went by quickly, everyone was the usual, extra nice to me. I didn't really like it.

I was getting ready to go see Junhyung in the hospital as Eunhee stopped in front of my car before I could move. I got out of my car as I looked at her.

"What? Now your going to stand in front of my car just so you can blame me for running you over?" I said as she looked down, she shook her head as she held a hand out.

"I'm sorry I did that, I mean... With the whole Jonghyun thing. I didn't know Junhyung was going to get hurt. You too." Eunhee said as I looked at her. 

"Really? Your not lying are you?" I said as she shook her head. She looked around as she get on her knee's. I step back as she lowers her head to the ground as she bows.

"I'm so sorry ______. I didn't want it to go this far, I was wrong. I'm so sorry" Eunhee said as she bowed, as I saw tears drip to the ground. I stared at her as I sighed.

"Get up off of your knee's, your going to hurt them." I said as I grabbed her hand and she brought herself up to hug me.

"I forgive you, just don't think about doing that again... Best friend." I said into her hair.

"Thank you." Eunhee said as my left shoulder got wet.

3rd Person POV

You and Eunhee visited Junhyung. Junhyung was pale, but he was awake.

"Hey baby girl." Junhyung said softly through his croaked voice. You smiled as you held onto Junhyung's hand. Eunhee bowed as Junhyung looked at her.

"I'm sorry, for everything Junhyung sshi." Eunhee bowed, crying again as you wrapped your arms around her shoulders as she rested her head on her shoulder.

Junhyung nodded slowly as his smile was small, but meaningful.

"You two are so right for each other." Eunhee said as you laughed.

"Silly." You said as Junhyung smiled, ear to ear.

Hours went by as you and Eunhee were ready to leave.

The doctors smiled as he stopped you.

"Your boyfriend is doing well, he should be out within a couple days. He just needs to raise his blood pressure and he should be fine. Your lucky, he always asks about you to the nurses." The doctor smiled as he walked to another patients room. You looked at Eunhee who was giggling. You both jumped in your car and sped off.

Mystery Person POV

I watched her hug Eunhee as I laughed.

"She's a friendly, kind girl. No wonder she broke up with Jonghyun, they never matched." I said as I looked from behind the pole. I saw her and Eunhee get into her car. ____ speeds off as I sigh.

But why is she at the hospital?

"I will get you one day, Lee ______." 

 

 

----

who can this MYSTERY PERSON BE???!