Simply Love.

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Junhyung's Point Of View

I stood up from my bed as I waited for ____ to come. I hope she ate dinner.

I grabbed the white frilly curtains from the window as my knees wobbled. I buckled my knee's as I flopped back onto the bed. I grabbed the light curtains into a bunch.

A pretty vail.

I waited till I heard the door slid open, she wore a white cotton dress as her hair was in a bun as she smiled. She set a bag on the counter next to my bed as she came and kissed me on the cheek.

"How are you?" She greeted me, her eyes shined brightly. I slowly got out of bed as I put on my jacket. I carried the white vail in my hand as I walked over to kiss her on the cheek and held her hand. She smiled as we both walked outside of the hospital.

We walked outside into the cool air as we walked into the garden. She looked from side to side, then looking up at the sky.

We reached a pathway, that was lit with lights. We reached the center courtyard as we both faced each other. I held onto the vail as I swiftly put it on her hand, it swayed in the wind as she looked at me. I held onto her two hands, one in each. I smiled.

"Do you, Lee ____, take Yong Junhyung as your beloved husband? Do you promise to love till we part with death?" I said as I looked into her eyes. Where the answers spoke.

"I do." She said, she looked at me, an undying stare. I felt my heart pound, and I felt my face turn hot.

"Do you, Yong Junhyung, take Lee ____ as your loved wife? Do you promise to never leave her side, and love her forever?" She said, her words.... Her words...

I don't want to die...

I looked at her, she squeezed my hands tightly as I paused. I looked the other way as I felt anger, and sadness rush upon me.

I let go of her hand as I walked to the light pole, I put my head to the pole and slammed my palm onto the pole..

"I don't want to die.." I said as I choked, tears choked me as I sniffled. I heard her feet shuffle to me as she stood next to me, she placed her hand on my lifted arms, and one on my back.

"It's not fair..." I cried as she sniffled,

"Your not going to die Junhyung... Your going to be with me, we aren't going to separate..." She said calmly as I sniffled, as I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks. I turned to her as I grabbed her into a hug.

"____ ah..." I said, I could feel tears dripping on my shoulder as she nodded.

"I love you." I said as I grasped her tightly. I felt her body tense up then she relaxed.

"That's the first time you said that to me in 2 years..." She said as she tugged on my jacket hood from behind. I held onto her.

"I love you..." I said silently again, I could feel her heartbeat pound.

Doogeun....Doogeun....Doogeun (Heart pounding sound)

I let her go as I looked at her crystal glazed eyes.

"I do." I said as I looked at her, a small smile appeared on her face as I leaned in, i felt my lips touch hers as I felt tears drop onto my cheeks. I broke the kiss as I looked at her.

"Yong _____..." I said, she smiled and giggled.

"It has a ring to it." She said as she laughed and I chuckled a little.

"Don't leave me.." She said, as she searched my face.

"I won't, I won't leave you."