Jealousy Part 2

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Recap:

 

He smiled as his face leaned in towards mine. My eyes tweaked as I pulled away a little.

"No," He whispered as he grabbed my face with his hands, and pulled me in.

His breath was brushing my lips as he was an inch away from mine.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

3rd Person Point Of View

Junhyung eyes widened as your eyes shot to the voice.

"Jonghyun." You said as Junhyung grabbed your hand again. Junhyung stood up as you stood up, your toes sunk in between the grass. Jonghyun paced from back and forth.

"What are you two doing? This is a public park, get a room." Jonghyun grimaced at Junhyung who smirked.

"Excuse me, but you don't obviously own this park, get away." Junhyung said throwing a comeback. Jonghyun laughed as you grabbed onto Junhyung's arm.

"Lets just go, Jonghyun you know what? If you decide to be a jealous , then fine. Just don't interfere with my life anymore." You said as Jonghyun's mouth opened.

"If you were so blunt with me when we were dating, I would've changed my ways. For you babe." Jonghyun said as Junhyung automatically grabbed Jonghyun's collar.

"Call her babe one more time, I swear I'll kill you." Junhyung loosened his grip as Jonghyun shook in fright.

"Junhyung, no.. It's okay, he's got nothing on me anyways." You said as Junhyung walked back to your side, grabbing your heels in one hand. 

"Yeah thats right pretty boy, walk away." Jonghyun said, his voice shaking. Junhyung lost control of his anger already. Junhyung handed you your heels as you slipped them back on, even if they hurt.

Junhyung swept his vest, and walked up to Jonghyun casually.

"I don't like violence, but if this continues, I will have to take action." Junhyung said warning Jonghyun. Jonghyun's face turned red a Jonghyun bursted out laughing.

"You? Fight? HA! I bet you would be so afraid of even getting one hair misplaced!" Jonghyun laughed more, as you slid a heel off of your foot. You watched him laugh more as you grabbed your heels by the toe of the shoe, pointing the heel at Jonghyun.

"Shut up," You said as you hit Jonghyun in the head with your heel. Jonghyun crouched in pain as he looked up at you, a little amount of blood coming out of his head.

"_____, what a brave girl you are." Junhyung said as put his arm around your shoulders pulling you in as he kissed your head.

Likes: #2: Encouragement.

I smiled as Junhyung wrapped his arm around your waist as you slipped your heels back on as Junhyung's eyes were worried.

"Piggy back?" Junhyung said, you looked over at Jonghyun who watched you. Blood running down his face slightly.

"YAH!" He yelled as you climbed on Junhyung's back. 

"YAH!!" 

"JUNHYUNG!"

"YAAAAAAH!!!"

"______!!" 

You turned around as you looked at Jonghyun who was still on the ground, on his knee's screaming.

"What a babo." You said as you snuggled your neck into Junhyung's back. Junhyung smiled as the two of you walked home.

-Next Morning-

-Your Point Of View-

My eyes slowly opened as I felt a strong arm over me. I turned over as Junhyung's face was near mine.

"JUNHYUNG!!!!!!" I screamed as Junhyung groaned, opening his eyes slowly. 

"YAH!!" You said as you covered yourself with the bed sheets. I looked down to see pajama tank top and shorts. 

I wasn't wearing that yesterday...

"YAH!!!!!!!!!"