He Wants Me To Live FOR Him.

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your Point Of View

It rained. I opened my umbrella as I stepped out of my car. Jonghyun, Seunghee, Yoseob, Gikwang, Eunhee, Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Hyunseung were at the funeral today. Hyunseung came out to help me.

I haven't eaten in days, I don't do anything anymore. I've been to the hospital 4 times for dehydration....

I'm going crazy without you Junhyung, do you hear me?

Hyunseung held onto my hand as we walked slowly into the funeral home. I stepped up the stairs slowly as I saw everyone there sitting down praying for Junhyung.

"It's an open casket..." Doojoon whispered as I closed my umbrella, setting it on the ground as I walked slowly over to Junhyung's casket.

"Go pray.. This is your last goodbye." Jonghyun said as he carried his baby girl named Sarang.

Seunghyun teared up as I stopped in front of his casket. Junhyung's lifeless body laid there with the beanie I hand made him. His body surrounded by white and pink flowers.

My knee's wobbled as I fell to the ground. I looked over the edge of the casket as I looked at Junhyung, my tears dripping onto the flowers.

"Junhyung, why are you so mean! Why do you keep on leaving me by myself!?!" I cried as I clenched my chest, I heard sniffles from behind me as I cried, looking at Junhyung's face for the last time.

"Junhyung yu are so selfish! Why didn't you take me with you!!!" I screamed as I cried, choked my tears.

Eunhee walked up to me from behind and held me, rubbing my shoulders for comfort.

"He wouldn't want you to come with him. He wants you to live for him." Eunhee said, wiping her eyes with a kleenex. Putting on a smile for me.

I nodded as I cried next to him, releasing everything.

A few days later.

I walked on the bridge that Junhyung and I both liked to walk on. I looked over the edge of the bridge and I saw the beautiful blue water, the white clouds reflecting.

Our favorite song flowed into my ears as I paused my ipod. I looked up at the sky and saw beautiful doves fly across the sky.

I can't live without him..

I set my ipod on the ground, and took off my shoes. I looked at the railing and climbed on top of it. I spread my hands as I felt the cool wind flow through me.

I'm coming Junhyung.

I lifted my foot off the railing as I saw from below me a bunch of white doves fly directly at me. I lost my balance as I landed backwards back onto the cement bridge. I landed on my back as I hissed in pain.

Am I dead?

I looked around myself and felt my body. I sighed as I slowly got up, rubbing my head.

My earphones were unplugged as my music played by it's speaker.

"As much as the sun that rises above you,

I'll keep you safe as much as you've waited for me, with this glaring heart,

All the dreams I've prayed for,

 

They're going towards you with my sincere scent"

 

I started to cry as I felt someone stand right behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Seunghee standing there with her hand out stretched towards me.

 

"Come on, take it." She said, I looked at her, I smiled crookedly as I grabbed my ipod and grabbed her hand.

 

"You know... Junhyung loved you. Never forget that, he always loved your smile. He still loves you till this day." Seunghee said, looking at the sky scanning the white clouds.

 

"Everything will be okay." She said, she hugged me, she hugged me tightly as I felt her hands rub my back softly.

 

"Thank you...."

 

The End

 

AHHHH!!!

I finished!!!!!!

I am so glad for everything you guys have done, giving me inspiration and commenting on my fic!

I love you guys for everything,and I hope you guys loved the fic.

 

I am so sorry it's not as long as I wanted it to me, and of course not as sad as I wanted it to be..

 

And yes, I based the ending off of Koizora, everyone should go watch that movie because it's amazing.

 

The lyrics I used in my fic is.

 

Love U- Howl.

 

Picture Of You - DBSK

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3