BEAST?

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

3rd Person Point

You opened the door to see this so called 'Junhyung' standing in front of you. He flashed a smile at you and you felt your body get hot.

"Um--Uh, who are you and why are you here?" You asked as you hid behind the door, peeking your head outside only.

"I am, your perfect boyfriend, silly!" Junhyung touched your nose with his pointer finger. 

Silly?

"Yoseob ah!" Junhyung called loudly as you heard foot steps running towards the apartment door.

"Hyung!" Yoseob hugged Junhyung as you looked at the blonde short boy. His eyes were big and his mouth just showed a wide smile.

"_____ ah, this is Yoseob, and--" Junhyung was cut off by 4 other boys screaming down the halls, 2 with ice creams in their hands and the other 2 with plastic bags in their hands.

"We are BEAST imnida!" They all yelled as you covered your ears as you flinched.

"You could be just a little quieter..." You said as Junhyung grabbed your hand that was holding the door open.

"We can come in right?" Junhyung said as he swung the door open, as you hid behind the door, covering your unpresentable self.

WHY, are they barging in?!

"Excuse me! This is my apartment! You have no permission to just barge in!" You said as you pointed your finger to the door as Junhyung looked down. Yoseob's smile vanished and the other guys looked down.

"____ah... We didn't want to make you mad.... I'm just happy that your my girlfriend now.." Junhyung said quietly as you looked at him.

"GIRLFRIEND? You think your my boyfriend now, just because you are so perfect for me, doesn't mean that your my boyfriend!" You yelled at him, but he fought back.

"See! You just admitted that I'm perfect, why don't we just get together then?!" Junhyung yelled back, Yoseob started to giggle softly as Junhyung slapped him, mouthing the word's 'Shut up'

"I, ME, I do not even know you! You think your all perfect for me, and can demand me to be your girlfriend? Your crazy if you think that's how it works pretty boy! Think ag--" You stopped at the middle of your sentence to see Junhyung's arms around your waist, your lips barely touching his.

"Maybe this will fix it?" Junhyung whispered as he pressed his lips against yours.

Ideal Moves: #1:Kiss me when I'm mad.

His hands slid up your back to your face, his hands framing your face gently pulling you forward.

Ideal Moves: #2: Gently pull me forwards whenever we kiss.

His lips parted with yours as your eyes stared at his closed eyes, that slowly opened. His breath brushed against my nose as Yoseob Woo'd.

"You go Hyung!" Yoseob cheered as the guys slapped him at once, as the 5 guys watched intently at Junhyung and you. Mouths open and a smile inching upon their faces.

"Still want me to go?" Junhyung whispered as I smiled. Grabbing his hand.

"YES, LEAVE.. ALL OF YOU!" You yelled as you used all your might to swing Junhyung to the door.

The boys sighed as they walked out slowly, groaning.

"GOODBYE!" You said as you slammed the door.

Goodness, that was ridiculous. 

You touched your lips as you sat down on the couch. You put your feet up on the coffee table as you heard the door bell ring.

"_____ah... I'm sorry..." You heard Junhyung's voice outside the door as he knocked.

Ideal Moves: #3: Come back, after something goes wrong.