Ceremony

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your Point Of View

Days went on like that, Junhyung grew weaker by the days. Each day vomiting more and more blood.

I was afraid.

I sat next to Junhyung on his bed as he had one earphone in his ear as he silently nodded his head with the beat. I smiled as he handed me the other side. I looked at him and grabbed it.

"It's my favorite song. Makes me think of you all the time." Junhyung said with a smile in his eyes. 

I nodded my head listening to the lyrics,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyj4Ge5XrY4

"i keep smelling the fragrance of promise

i guess the wind that swept by you is passing by my side right now
maybe it's a sunshine in my heart that shines on only you
it even embraces the painful scars"

The man sung, I felt tears prick my eyes as I tried to hide them before Junhyung noticed. I turned at him, and he was looking at me.

He leaned in, as he placed his lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes as I heard the door open.

"Oh-Oh-... Sorry! Junhyung, come on now. We have to go take your weekly tests come on, hop on." Eunhee came in, I smiled at her as she rolled the wheel chair into the room. Junhyung sighed as he took the covers off of him as I grabbed his hand to help him get up.

"Oh, babe. Can you do me a favor while I'm getting needles shot up my arm?" He said that in such a disliked way. He hated getting weekly tests because all the medicine they give him made him vomit. A lot.

"Sure, what is it?" Junhyung tossed something to me. It was a small black box that was like a square. He slowly got onto the wheelchair as Eunhee smirked at me, and I looked at her.

"Don't open it until I get out of the room okay?!" Junhyung said as Eunhee started to wheel him away. I looked at the black box then at him. He waved at me as the door closed behind him. I looked at the black box as I sat on Junhyung's bed. I opened it slowly as a piece of paper slipped out. I looked down at the paper that fell on the ground and picked it up. In dark pencil lettering it wrote.

 

"나랑결혼해줄래? (Will you marry me?)"

I looked at the note, the small paper that was written on pink Hello Kitty paper that I bought to write my dairies in. My mouth opened as I opened the black box, a silver plated ring, with a small diamond rested on the top of the ring. It sparkled. I took it out of the box, as I put I looked at it.

My eyes filled with tears as I look on the inside of the band. 

"사랑한다, 이______ (I love you Lee ______)"

I felt more and more tears drip down from my eyes as I placed the ring on my left finger. I held my hand out in front of my eyes as the ring sparkled. I got up, running out of the door as I already saw Junhyung coming back. I ran to him,

The tears blinded me as I kept on running, I saw him look up at me, his eyes bright. I fell to the ground as Eunhee stopped, I grabbed onto Junhyung's hand. I was a wreck.

"I do." I said, as Junhyung's face was just pure happiness.

"REALLY?" Junhyung said in a high pitched tone, Junhyung grabbed my hand and kissed the top of my hand. Eunhee started to clap as everyone slowly realized what was happening.

"Congratulation!" Nurses and patients passing us said as I smiled, I was still on the ground. Not getting up.

"Lets get married."