Hospital

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your POV

I rushed, I ran faster as Junhyung's weight was wearing me out, his limping body and his bleeding arm soaked my shirt.

"Junhyung, are you okay?" I said as I rushed faster, he groaned and I felt my heart break into pieces. I saw the hospital ahead of me as I ran faster. I got him through the sliding doors and I yelled.

"SOMEONE, HELP ME! GUN WOUND PATIENT!" I scream as nursing, carried him, putting him on a stretcher. I follow the fast paced stretcher as I held onto Junhyung.

"This is my fault.." I said as I held onto his hand tighter. He looked at me, sweat gathered on his forehead as I looked at him worried. He smiled sheepishly as he spoke.

"Never." He said as I grabbed onto his hand tighter.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we need to take him to the surgery room. Please wait outside." The nurse said as I looked at Junhyung who was still looking at me, I looked down at myself who had drops of blood and stains on my white blouse. I sighed as I sat outside of the surgery room as I fiddled with my thumbs.

Hour's passed.

The emergency door opened as they had Junhyung a stretcher. The doctor stepped out as he looked around.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Yong Junhyung's girlfriend?" The doctor said as I stood up, "Yes?" I said as i felt my knee's buckle.

"The gun shot wound hit an artery and it has caused him to lose a lot of blood. Do you happen to have type O blood?" The doctor said.

I'm type O.

"Yes, I am type O blood. Do I need to give some blood to him? I am up to it." I said as I wasn't really. I was terrified of needles. but since it was for Junhyung I had to it up.

"Come this way." 

An hour later, I was on a stretcher giving blood to Junhyung. My stretcher was right next to his as I held onto his hand. He was still out from the medication as I laid there staring at him. His dark brown hair covered his closed eyelids as I sighed. I felt myself get dizzy as I noticed how much blood I have given him.

"Your done, Miss ____." The nurse said as I felt really dizzy. I sat up on the stretcher as I looked at Junhyung. The nurse hooked the blood packet to Junhyung's arm.

"You may leave now." The nurse said as I looked at her and smiled. 

"Can I stay?" I asked and she nodded. I unrolled my sleeves as I grabbed a chair and sat next to Junhyung. 

"I'm so sorry Junhyung.." I said as my head was still lightheaded. And now I had a throbbing headache. If only Junhyung where to make it stop.

Flashback

"Ah, Junhyung... I have a headache, do you have pain relievers?" I asked as he smiled and shook his head.

"In the house of Mr. Yong, I don't need pain relievers." He laughed as I scowled. He noticed me rubbing my temples as he told me to lay down. I laid down as I closed my eyes, feeling the vein in my forehead pounding. I felt a warm towel on top of my head as I opened my eyes to see Junhyung looking back at me.

He leaned forward as he placed his lips on my forehead. He closed his eyes as he did so, and I closed my eyes.

His love was like magic. I didn't have a headache.

End Of Flashback

I held onto his hand as I felt his finger move. His right arm was covered in gauze and he was in a hospital gown.

"Your so lucky... You don't have to go to school tomorrow Junhyung ah." I said as I tried to make myself laugh. 

Two fingers moved.

"Did you know? My blood is flowing inside of you now, how weird." I said as I felt his fingers brush my hand. I looked down to see his thumb brushing against my forehand.

"Junhyung.." I said as I kept calling his name.

"Junhyung...."

"Junhyung..."

"Look at me"

His eyes opened slowly to look at me.