And who said this?

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

-Your Point Of View-

I covered myself as Junhyung slowly woke up. His shirt was off, and his chest was bare, and well built.

"YAH! Answer me, how did I change? You didn't see anything did you?!" I said as I looked at him, his body was firm, and his skin looked soft. 

"Of course I did." My mouth dropped as I whacked him. His rock hard body impacted it, but he didn't flinch.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" I screamed as he smiled. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm allowed to see your body." Junhyung said as he took the blanket away from me. I reached for the blanket as we were playing tug of war.

Likes: #3: Playing with each other (NO PUN INTENDED)

"Your so stubborn!" Junhyung laughed as he tried to pull the blanket away from me, but I kept holding on. He smirked as he grabbed my wrist and me into him. My head resting gently on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and it was face paced.

"You hear that?" Junhyung said as we settled down. I smiled and nodded. 'Are you nervous?" I asked him, as he shook his head. He sighed,

"My heart is in love with you." He said as he grabbed my hand, his fingers intertwined with mine. I blushed fiercely as he laughed. 

"I can tell your blushing. Your face is hot against my chest, babe." Junhyung said.

He called me babe.

"So?" I said as I smiled against his chest. "It's cute. You like me don't you?" Junhyung asked.

"You like asking me questions you know the answers too." I said as I smiled. He laughed I looked up at him, his face was near mine as he smiled.

"Maybe." He whispered as he in one motion flipped me over so I was on the bottom.

"Wh-What are you doing Junhyung?" I said scared, his body was completely bare, his boxers were blue.

"This." His face came flying into mine, his lips crashing into mine. I looked at his face, eyes closed and his hair covering them.

His hands on each side of me then grabbed me and pulled me on top of him.

My eyes immediately opened as Junhyung smiled in between kisses.

"Oppa..." i said, breathing hard now. He broke the kiss as I rolled over. Laying on my back, staring at the ceiling.
 

That was in pay from yesterday." Junhyung said.

"Wow."

"What?"

"Wow."

'What?"

"WOW...." 

"WHAT?"

"That was hot."

"HAHAhHAhAH" Junhyung laughed uncontrollably.

"That was the first time a girl has ever said that." Junhyung said.

Wait, there was someone else(s)?

"So you kissed someone before, besides me..?" I said, as my eyes dropped. He nodded, 

"She's such a stalker. She always finds a way to find me." Junhyung said, as I started toget scared.

'What if she is stalking us right now?!" I screamed as I heard a knock on the door. I looked around, and came to notice that we were at his house.

"YOU TOOK US TO YOUR HOUSE, WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR STALKER EX KNOWS ABOUT US!?!?!?!?" I whispered in a screaming tone.

"Calm down, it might not even be her." Junhyung said as he silently got out of the bed.

"Don't tell me your not one of those playboys." I said, sighing.

Dislikes: #1: Playboys.

"I'm not. She was my first girlfriend. You know what, I'll tell you after."

"OPPA!" A girl behind the door screamed as I scoffed.

"The only person that gets to call him Junhyung Oppa is me." I said as he heard me, he smiled and ran to me, as I turned around as his face was inches away from mine.

"Your so cute." Junhyung said as he kissed my nose. I blushed as I turned away.

"OPPPPPPPPAA!" The girl screamed as I heard Junhyung open the door.

"Can you shut up, there are people still sleeping!" Junhyung said as I slumped behind the bed.

"Oppa, I heard you have a new girlfriend! Where is she? In your room?" My eyes widened as I heard Junhyung grunting, trying to keep her away. 

"She's not here, this is called personal space Seunghee." 

Seunghee? I guess we both have crazy Ex's.

"No, Seunghee, don't come in my room." Junhyung said as I heard their voices get closer to me.

"Move Oppa." Seunghee obviously pushed him down, as I heard heel's clicking against the wood flooring. 

"Why hello there."