Who Are You?

Hello, Mr. Perfect!

Your Point of View

How many days have passed by I thought. I felt someone's warm hand in mine as I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry and  I saw a man. His face was skinny, his dark brown hair and his plump lips jumped out at me.

"______!" The man said,

How does he know my name?

"Hello.." I said as I slowly got up, my eyes were drowsy and my head was pulsating painfully. 

"How are you feeling babe? Huh? Are you okay?" He said as he took my other hand in his. I looked at him with confusion.

Who is this kid...?

"Who are you?" I asked, his face fell. He looked away. I looked at him, he looked familiar.

"You look familiar though." I said as he turned to me. I looked at him and smiled. I remember now.

"Your the guy who helped me pick up my books at school!" I exclaimed as his face then again fell.

"No..." he said as I looked at him, he smiled.

"I'm Junhyung.. Remember? Your boyfriend?" He said as I looked at him, I looked at his face, his eyes were cute and button like. His lips were plump and deep red.

"Jonghyun you mean? Speaking of him, where is he? Your the doctor right? Ahhh, thank you!" I said as I shook his hand, and he stood up.

"You don't remember me at all do you?" He said as I looked at him, and I shook my head. He felt familiar.... But, I have no idea...

He sighed as he pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Seunghee, bring Jonghyun. Now, you win." He hung up, he looked at me once more and closed the bedroom door. I looked around, the interior and the smell of the house smelt familiar. Like, the warm summer skies. The bed sheets smelt like freshly put sheets.

A few minutes passed as someone barged into the door.

I looked up to see Jonghyun, in his regular suit and suede shoes. "Oppa~!" I said as I opened my arms up to him, he smiled ad he ran to me, he hugged me tight as I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"How are you Oppa?" I said as he smiled. Jonghyun touched my forehead. "You were out for a week, you sure you're okay hon?" Jonghyun said as I nodded. Junhyung stood outside of the door as he spoke up.

"Knock it off. Jonghyun, take her home. Make sure get her some food, and make sure he has a lot of rest." Junhyung said as I felt Jonghyun's arm wrap around me, lifting me up. I looked towards Jonghyun as I placed my head on his chest.

Jonghyun turned around and started to walk towards Junhyung, out the door.

"Thank you doctor!" I said as I smiled at Junhyung. He smiled his eyes were rimmed with tears.

"Bye..." he said silently.

Junhyung's POV

 

She doesn't remember me, but she remembers this punk? I really cannot believe this....

I sat down as I put my head in my hands. 

I sighed as I thought.

Maybe I can do something for her to remember me... Do the things she loves to do.. Eat, drink... I'm going to get you to remember me _______, my love.