Confrontation

Crazy Girl In Love

"JUNG JIN WOON!!!!!"

The mention of his name stated in an angry manner made Jin Woon turn. He saw Jiyeon storm to him and did a jumping reverse hook kick. Other people who saw the event were shocked. They didn't expect Ms. Fashionista to really do some martial arts skills in the school.

Jin Woon fell to the ground. He looked at his nemisis standing with her feet apart and her arms in akimbo. He clutched his stomach as he winced in pain. He slowly stood up, dusted his clothes and looked at Jiyeon coldly.

"What did you do that for?"

"Why didn't you come to the opening of the hotel yesterday?"

"Did I even say yes?" Jin Woon asked.

"But Yong Hwa Oppa promised that he'll make you come!"

"He did, but I declined. As if that event will bring food to my table," Jin Woon said as he turned his back and slowly walked away.

Jiyeon had never been insulted in her life. "Yah! Oppa, what does that mean? What have I done for you to be so angry? You've been like that too when we were kids!"

Jin Woon stopped on his tracks. He faced Jiyeon and cocked his head.

"I couldn't remember at all what I had done to you when we were kids, so knock that off. Seriously, PArk Jiyeon, I hated you and Bae Suzy. I hated the elites. I hated you for being so rich and so carefree you have no idea how money is made and how it is earned. You have no idea what true work is that gives satisfaction to the middle class."

Jiyeon blinked. "Is..is that what you are so angry of? Are you jealous because we are rich while you are not?"

"I didn't say I was jealous. All I'm saying is that you have no idea how the rest of us toil in order to support ourselves. That's why you grew up to be such a spoiled rich kid!"

"Geureum, is that the reason you always see Nicole more than you can see me? Was that comment you made last week directed for us?"

"I'm glad you got the gist. You're not so dumb after all. But don't ever include Nicole in this, " Jin Woon said as he turned and went to his first class. He left Jiyeon standing there near the gait.

Jiyeon felt her chest on the verge of explosion. She had wanted Jin Woon to notice her, yet, he would never look to her except see her as an annoying chaebol's daughter. Now, she knew the reason of his anger. She let tears fall her face, not minding that her eyeliner smudged.

"Oppa, what do I have to do to make you notice me? Tell me..."