My Girlfriend is Fickle-minded

Crazy Girl In Love

Jin Woon suddenly found himself struggling between school and becoming a singer again. Just last week, after the mishap at the military base, Mr Park had asked Jin Woon to sign a contract under his record, the PM Records. Mr Park had wanted to form a rock band under his company, as he had already launched a lot of boy groups, girl groups, some duos and a few single artists. He also had models under him. Suzy was one of his models. He could had asked Jiyeon to, but his daughter chose to model for someone else.

Jin Woon's band was named Three and One. His comembers where some of PM's trainees, and they had heard of Jin Woon's immense popularity in Japan. So the newbees were very much excited when they learned that they'd be in a band with the former Ran Daun no Basho vocalist. Jin Woon would be the lead singer/ lead guitarist, Yoo Seung Ho would be the bassist / main singer, Lee Hyun Woo in keyboards, and Go Ah Sung as the drummer.

On the first day the members met, Jin Woon instantly gave them a song he himself wrote and composed. The other members showed their awe as they really had been taken by their leader's talents.

"But, Hyung, who's this girlfriend in this song?" Hyun Woo asked.

"Aish, never mind. Just think of it as a song in general. And I know many guys will relate to it. I bet even YOU could." Jin WOon said as he poked Hyun Woo's forehead.

"Hyung, you're embarrassing me!" the keyboardist retorted, blushing. Seung Ho knew why. He had guessed all along that Hyun Woo and Ah Sung had been dating secretly and had just broken up just before their debut.

"Never mind. Let's just practice, shall we?"

***

1)We were like Tom and Jerry when we first met/ But my Mulan came to aid her Captain/ As Cinderella came running to her prince/ I know why Ariel would want to escape her boring life.

2)But as stories were meant to be told / of how her knight succumb to the damsel in armour / and how she fell in love with him / when he fell in love with her as she declines

Pre: But uncertainty clouded her mind, I wasn't given my time to explain...

C: My girlfriend is fickleminded / She suddenly changed her mind / What I thought would be us was / Falling apart so fast / And as I watched her leave me / I didn't understand how a fool I've been / To let my heart bleed so much.../ for this fickleminded girl...

3)Silently playing Isabella to my Phineas /  I always thought I was the one for her / I left my past and made it my friend /  but my girlfriend just turned her head away (back to 2, pre, chorus)

B: How I wished my fairytale would not be finished /  in a 'starlight, star bright' flick of a meteor / If I could turn back my watch, i'd do it / and tell my girl not to change her mind (Pre ,  Chorus 2x till fade)