Did you just do that...for me?

Crazy Girl In Love

Jiyeon was busy slurping on her pearl shake while waiting for the next class to start in an hour. Suzy went home for a while because she had a red spot on her white skirt and she was embarrassed to move around.

It was too hot for comfort, but Jiyeon didn't wait inside the airconditioned lounges in the school campus. She instead opted to be under the trees. She didn't know what got into her for not choosing the comfortable life.

"I thought the princess would be in her castle not sweating out. Why are you out here where your thick make up will smudge on your face?"

Jiyeon opened her sunglasses and looked at Jin Woon standing in front of her.

"Molla. I didn't know either why I'm out here when I should be sleeping in the airconditioned lounge upstairs. Want some?" She answered as she offered Jin Woon her pearl shake.

"No, thank you, I just had lunch."

"Arrasseo." Jiyeon said as she placed back her sunglasses on her eyes and continued drinking her shake. She didn't realize that Jin Woon was still standing in front of her. A few minutes after looking at students passing the hallway, she looked at Jin Woon.

"Why are you still standing here?"

"Why? Would I tell you that the place you're sitting on is my territory?"

"Why? Is there a name?"

Jin Woon smirked. "You've got guts now, lady. Fine, I'll just look for another place to stay." 

Jiyeon scoffed and imitated Jin Woon's irritated moves. She saw him going to a bench near the rose bushes. He sat there and got his IPod. It must have been gut feel when Jiyeon absentmindedly looked up the rooftop to see someone she didn't recognize holding a flower pot just above Jin Woon's head. She stood up, and just as the flower pot dropped, Jiyeon dashed straight to Jin Woon. She pulled him towards her. However, she tripped, and Jin Woon fell on top of her. Their faces were a few inches away from each other, and Jiyeon could see the confusion in Jin Woon's eyes. A few students had witnessed the incident and some other started to gather.

"Are you all right, Jin Woon Oppa?" she whispered.

"I shoule be the one asking that."

Suddenly, Jiyeon's eyes reverted back to the roof top. She pushed Jin Woon out of her way. She stood up, took off her shoes and ran towards the people. She headed towards the rooftop and looked for the perpetrator of the crime.

Jin Woon, meanwhile, was confused over Jiyeon's action. He looked over towards the bench and saw the broken flower pot. He looked up and saw no one. Finally, it dawned upon him. Jiyeon had saved him from being hit by the flower pot. He clenched his fist. He wasn't that weak to be saved by a girl. So, he went inside and started to look for Jiyeon. He saw her run from the stairs towards the west wing of the hallway. He ran after her and grabbed her by the hand.

"What did you do that for?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Why did you save me?"

Jiyeon's eyebrows furrowed. "Aren't you even grateful, Jung Jin Woon? How could you be so arrogant even at this time? Now let me go and I'll find that bastard!" She said as she forced Jin Woon to release her hand, letting her run. By now, the dean of the Business Administration Department happened to pass by. He had heard of the mishap, and he went to Jin Woon.

"Are you all right, son?"

"N..ne..Gamsahamnida."

"Go to the clinic and have yourself checked." And to the other students, he said. "Go back to your respective departments right now."

Jin Woon went to the clinic in a daze. He was confused. He couldn't make out who would do that to him, and what his motive was. He couldn't even understand why Jiyeon did that for him. He found it odd that a chaebol's daughter had suddenly turned to be his damsel in shining armour.