I remembered him..does he still remember me?

Crazy Girl In Love

Jiyeon blinked her eyes. Yes, she remembered Jin Woon as the boy who berated her for spying on them. She remembered Yong Hwa as the boy who consoled her, yet told her girls weren't allowed in their game. She barely remembered Il Woo at all. And now that she had taken a look at the picture, she couldn't help but feel the feeling of nostalgia return. Yet, when she thought of Jin Woon, she fumed again.

Suzy called out to her. "Yah, Jiyeonnie, what's the matter?"

Jiyeon was about to return to her seat when she saw Il Woo, Yong Hwa and Jin Woon come out from a door near her.

"Why, the wench is here," Jin Woon remarked stoically. Jiyeon's ears turned red in anger.

"Why you...!" She fumed in anger. But then, Yong Hwa patted on her shoulder.

"So, you're the one who made my brother's day today. How interesting."

"Excuse me?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well, young lady, I'm sorry if our maknae could get to be mischievous to people he didn't like.  And as compensation, you could order as much coffee as you want today for free. I'll tell the manager about it. Excuse us. We still have a meeting to attend to." Il Woo said as he gave a slight bow to Jiyeon before passing in front of her towards the manager, reiterating his order for the free coffee.

Jiyeon felt insulted. "Well, yeah, thanks a lot, Mr Jung. But I'd rather have one serving of coffee per day so that I could sleep well at night. Besides," she said as she walked towards Jin Woon. "Didn't you say before girls weren't included in your little play in the fields?"

Jin Woon 's eyebrows met. "Mwoh?"

"Oh please, Mr Punk or Rocker or whatever your title is. I reckoned you forgot about me already?"

Jin Woon looked at his hyung, then at Jiyeon. "So? What if I forgot about you? I'm not one to remember people from my past."

"Y..YAH!"

It was a good thing not many people were in the cafe that time, so only a few witnessed the commotion. Suzy instantly stood up and grabbed Jiyeon's arms, telling her to stop. But Jiyeon resisted. She gave a death glare to Jin Woon. But the guy just looked at her coldly, the he looked at his brothers.

"Hyung, let's go. We can't afford to miss that meeting." Jin Woon said as he turned his back on Jiyeon and followed his brothers out of the coffee shop.

The gal fumed her teeth, marched after the Jung brothers and then shouted.

"JUNG JIN WOON!"

The Jung brothers didn't see it coming. Jiyeon ran straight right to Jin Woon and gave him a slap on his face.

"YAH!" He shouted.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ARE YOU EVEN THAT GREAT?" Jiyeon asked.

"Are you jealous because I toppled your popularity today?"

Jiyeon remained silent. However, hot tears were threatening to fall down her eyes. Jin Woon saw her eyes, yet he didn't take heed. He went inside the car where his brothers had already been, leaving Jiyeon standing outside the car. When the car rolled, Jiyeon began to kick the lamp post in anger, then winced in pain .

"A..paaa....."

Suzy walked towards her, her arms across her chest.

"Aren't you even embarrassed? The daughter of a chaebol is acting all too crazy over not being remembered for by a guy she deemed her enemy. "

"Suzy-ya, are you not even going to support me?"

"Andwe. We could be bestfriends, but Jiyeon, I don't support your being too obnoxious most of the time."

Jiyeon pouted. "Are you scolding me again, eomma?" She calls Suzy eomma every time she gets berated. Jiyeon's parents were not always there for her, and so she grew up spoiled. But Suzy, though she was rich, had her parents most of the time. So she gets to be Jiyeon's voice of reason when the latter is acting too childish.

"Aish..why eomma? You still had that term of endearment for me even though you're older than I am."

Jiyeon smiled sheepishly. "Heheee..mianhe, eonnie.."

Suzy blinked. "Aish..Jiyeonnie... Gaja..Classes will start in thirty minutes. We don't want to be late, do we?