At the local bar...

Crazy Girl In Love

Suzy tagged Jiyeon behind her as they entered the bar. There were already a lot of people inside, as it was a Saturday night. Both girls took a seat near the rest room as Jiyeon didn't want to be seen hanging out of this place. Suzy stood up and ordered a Bloody Aztec and just plain wine. When she returned, she gave the wine to Jiyeon while she took the mixed drink.

"I know you never liked any beverage other than that, so you can have the wine," Suzy said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Thanks a lot, Suzy-ya, but you can have this. I'm not planning to drink anything from here anyway," Jiyeon said, pushing the drink towards her friend. Suzy shrugged and just took another sip of her drink.

They observed the development on the small stage, with Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk and Jin Woon arranging the musical instruments. A little later, they started their program. Yong Hwa was the rhythm guitarist, Jin Woon the bassist, and Min Hyuk the drummer.

Yong Hwa faced his audience with a greeting. "Annyeong hasaeyo, we are the Ran Daun no Basho. This will be our first minor performance here in Seoul tonight. So, please enjoy our show."

The band played some modern rock songs, some reggae, some pop songs, and some ballads. 

Jiyeon smiled. Nicole was nowhere to be found, and she enjoyed seeing Jin Woon sing. She was capitvated by his voice that she felt she was instantly drifted off to dream land. She smiled as she looked at him. Sighing, she began to hum to the tune of the song.

Suzy looked at her friend, and then asked her. "Do you know that song?"

Jiyeon dreamily replied. "Ani...but it seems my heart knows the melody of the song..."

Suzy shook her head and looked on. 

***

The Jung brothers and Min Hyuk were enjoying their drinks when Jiyeon came to their table. She handed Jin Woon a piece of paper and pen.

"You are so totally cool tonight, Oppa! I just loved your performance!"

Jin Woon took the paper and signed his name. He gave the paper to Min Hyuk, who also passed it to Yong Hwa.

"Jiyeon-ah, it's as if we don't meet in school everyday. Aish, you are such a weird girl," Jin Woon said as he drank a shot of whiskey.

"Ne, but it's so different, you know. You who are so aloof in school is just so cool here!"

Yong Hwa smiled. "Oh my, Jin Woon, I can actually see in this girl's head a banner that shouts out how cool you are, like she's running all over the school with it."

"Whatever hyung."

"Yah, Oppa, do you have time tomorrow? My family's hotel is going to have a grand opening tomorrow afternoon. Please do come," Jiyeon said as she handed him a flyer.

Jin Woon smiled as he looked at Jiyeon. "Gongju Hotel? Like it's really YOUR hotel, and not your family's, Princess."

"Are you mocking me?"

Yong Hwa took the flyer and nodded. "Arrasseo. We'll be there, right, Jin Woon?"

"You and hyung could go there if you want to," Jin Woon said as he stood up and went to the restroom. Jiyeon stamp her foot and then looked back at Min Hyuk and Yong Hwa.

"Oppa, what's his problem?"

"He's just like that. I'm so sorry for the way my brother acted. We'll try as much as possible to come to the grand opening." Yong Hwa said.

"I bet it'll be cool to see that new place!" Min Hyuk remarked.

"Gamsahamnida, Min Hyuk Oppa, Yong Hwa Oppa," Jiyeon said as she handed Min Hyuk some flyers. Then she went back to her seat, only to find out that Suzy was drunk and had dozed off.