Goodbye to you...

Crazy Girl In Love

Jiyeon went outside the house amidst the still heavy dwonpour of rain. Wandering aimlessly, she let tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't believe how her appa could be so selfish. And in his selfishness, he even threw to her face that he'd be looking after the Jung Brothers and take them under his wings.

Jiyeon walked until she found herself standing outside the Jungs' garage. She remembered what had happened earlier when she fought a man who tried to kill Jin Woon. The scenes came back to her again: the flower pot incident, the bouquet, the cards, till the incident that afternoon. If Jiyeon could turn back time, she wouldn't want Jin Woon to be part of her life. Whenever he was there, some odd things just happen.

Jiyeon proceeded to the open garage and squatted, leaning on the door as she continued to sob. She didn't notice someone arrive, even with the headlights of the vehicle on.

***

Jin Woon exited the cafe angry. He didn't even say goodbye to Nicole nor to the other staff. He didn't like the idea of becoming Mr Park's toy in his company. He wanted to continue his studies so that he can graduate and have a decent job if ever hw doesn't want to continue being in a band. 

Riding on his motorcycle, he looked at the time. It was already past six in the evening, and he was hungry. When he'd get home, he'll cook supper, and he'll look for eomma's condition. The doctor said she had a flu and had to stay in bed for a few days. His eomma was also one of the reasons he and the band had a hiatus. Jin Woon didn't just want Il Woo to take care of her by himself. The maknae felt it was also his obligation to look after her.

He was nearing his house when he saw a girl sitting by the garage door, allowing herself to be drenched by the rain, crying with her arms covering her head. Jin Woon stopped his motorcycle and went to the girl. He found out it was Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon, gwaenchanha?" Jin WOon said as he roused Jiyeon. He saw that the girl's eyes were very red, and that she looked very pale.

"Oppa..."

"Why are you here? Go home. You might get sick."

"I don't want to go home. I don't care if I get sick."

Jin Woon sighed exasperatedly. He got his key and pushed a buttong. The door of the garage opened, and he led Jiyeon inside. He had her sit on a chair and he went back outside to get his motorcycle.

"Jiyeon, I'm going to cook dinner. Come with me. Let's get you changed."

"No..please leave me alone..."

"Aish...why do you have to make things so hard for me? Gaja. I don't have time. I'm hungry and I have to serve eomma too."

And so Jiyeon relented. She went with Jin Woon inside his house. The lad led her to his room, gave her a change of clothings (his t-shirt and shorts) and let Jiyeon bathe in the bathroom. Jin Woon went downstairs to prepare dinner. After he had done so, he went to his eomma's room and fed her. HE also gave her her medicine, after which eomma sat comfortably in her bed and start to doze off.

Jin Woon returned the plates to the kitchen, and he went back upstairs. He knocked on the door of the bathroom.

"Jiyeon, get out now. Dinner's ready."

But Jiyeon didn't answer. Jin Woon was beginning to worry. He twisted the doorknob and was surprised not to find it locked. He found Jiyeon inside, sitting inside the bathtub. She was still in her clothes, and Jin Woon's clothes were on top of the cabinet.

"Jiyeon, what do you think you're doing? Get dressed and get up! Dinner's served."

"I don't want to eat. I just want to die.."

"Die my a**. I'll give you a good spanking if you don't follow what I tell you. Aish, am I even your maid? Aigoo."

And so Jin Woon went inside the bath tub and kneeled in front of Jiyeon. He took off her t-shirt, and she didn't protest. He took off her jeans too. But he left her underwear on because he can't let her use eomma's things. Getting the shower handle, shampoo and soap, Jin Woon bathed Jiyeon. He cursed as he applied shampoo to her hair and lathered it well. He soaped her face, her arms, her body and her legs too. Then, he rinsed her. 

"Get up," Jin Woon said as he pulled Jiyeon out of the bathtub. He dried her with a towel and had her wear his clothings.

"What's the matter with you?" Jin Woon asked.

"Oppa...I am not appa's daughter."

"I know. He told us that when he came to see us earlier. And I didn't like the way he acted. He's an arrogant bastard." Jin WOon said as he combed Jiyeon's hair.

***

Yong Hwa and Il Woo were suprised to see Jiyeon at the dining room with Jin Woon. What was more shocking was that she was in his clothing.

"Oi oi...what's the meaning of this?" Il Woo asked as he pointed at Jiyeon.

"Hyung, can we just let her eat in peace?" Jin Woon said as he scooped some rice on Jiyeon's plate.

"Oppa, I don't want to eat."

"Oh, yes you are, young lady.  And I'll make you," Jin Woon said as he sat beside Jiyeon. Getting the chopsticks, Jin Woon got some rice and ushered it on Jiyeon's mouth. The girl looked at her classmate with those sad eyes and slowly opened . Jin Woon then got Jiyeon's hand and handed her the chopsticks.

"Eat." He said as he got his chopsticks and started to eat.

The two older Jung brothers sat at their places at table and observed Jiyeon. They both felt sorry for her for experiencing pain under her father. Seeing Jiyeon in this state, Il Woo suddenly found himself sorry for accepting Mr PArk's proposal. He changed his mind and decided not to ask for his help. Yong Hwa too, not knowing what was on Il Woo's mind, was concerned if ever FNC will really allow Mr Park to get his talents. Yong Hwa had been with FNC for long, and he just can't throw his loyalty just in a snap of a finger.

Jiyeon got a few chopstickful of rice, and she stopped. She just stared at her food.

"Princess, it's rude to stare at your food." Jin Woon berated her.

"Jin Woon, can you not be gentle to her? You know how she is right now." Yong Hwa said.

"Hyung, I just can't go on being her maid. If she didn't experience being reprimanded because she had no table manners, then I'm going to do that job. Jiyeon, finish your food."

Jiyeon looked at Jin Woon again, then she picked up her chopsticks. She finished her food just as Jin Woon had expected her to do. She placed her chopsticks back on the table and began to stare absentmindedly on the food on the table.

"Jin Woon, take her away. Bring her to the living room. It's not good for her to be just sitting here and think," Il Woo ordered. Jin Woon finished his glass of water. He stood up and ushered Jiyeon to the living room, while he went back to the bathroom with a plastic and began to collect Jiyeon's wet clothes. He carried her boots and he went back to the living room.

"Jiyeon, let's go. I cannot let you sleep here. It will ruin your reputation to be known sleeping in a house full of guys. I'll take you home.

***

The rain subsided when the two classmates went outside.

"Oppa..I don't want to go home.."

"You have to."

"Can...can we talk?"

Jin Woon noticed Jiyeon's weak voice. He  brought her close to him and hugged her as he kissed her forehead.

"What shall we talk about?" he asked, carressing Jiyeon's cheeks. "You're blushing," he whispered.

"H..how did you know?" Jiyeon asked.

"Because your cheeks are hot. I have no idea I can have this power to make you blush. I think you still like me."

"Oppa...mainhe..."

"Sorry? For what?"

"I hate you..." Jiyeon said.

"M..mwoh? Please explain to me. I don't understand you."

Jiyeon didn't respond. Instead, she cried once again and buried her face in Jin Woon's chest. The guy felt like he would melt. He couldn't stand seeing Jiyeon in this state. He had grown accustomed seeing the high and mighty PRincess Jiyeon, not this Jiyeon who kept crying without reason.

***

Seated on the bench of the gym, neither of them uttered any word. Jin Woon had grown anxious. Jiyeon hadn't told him why she hated him, and that made him feel a lot more uncomfortable.

"Jiyeon..you haven't answered my question yet."

"Oppa...what did appa say to you?"

Jin WOon recounted to Jiyeon what had happened earlier. He told her he managed to tell her father how he felt for her, and that he was willing to sign up under his company if Mr Park agrees to let Jin Woon court his daughter.

"Did you really say that?" Jiyeon asked as she gave a weak smile. Though the gym was partly lit, Jin Woon could see a quiver in Jiyeon's lips.

"I did. Why would I be joking? I like you, Jiyeon. And that's the truth."

Jiyeon looked at her classmate, her lips quivering, her eyes covered with tears again.

"Eottokhe? But..but you and Nicole..."

"Nicole and I already talked about it. I searched through myself and found that though I still loved her, I can now see her as a friend. And she felt the same way. We didn't want to break our friendhsip, and so, we agreed to become bestfriends, but not in a relationship. She was even curious what made me like you considering I had always hated you the first day we met. You are just..different. I can't explain why, but ...i found myself..falling for you.."

Jin Woon held Jiyeon's hand as he said this. He moved a little bit closer, and he held Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon trembled under his touch. She couldn't explain the butterflies in her stomach, and she felt like she would melt under that intense gaze. She felt even more restless when she saw Jin Woon's face moved toward hers.

"Saranghae, Jiyeon..."

Lips crushed lips as Jin Woon gave his classmate an intense, passionate kiss. He held Jiyeon's nape, his other hand caressing her back. Jiyeon's hands found themselves touching Jin Woon's face. She then grabbed his hair as she gave in for more kiss. Both couldn't understand what had just happened, and the feeling of ecstacy consumed them. Jiyeon's mind floated like it contained nothing but the heat of Jin Woon's kiss. And Jin Woon was surprised that Jiyeon could kiss like she had already done it.

They parted as they felt their lungs needed air. The heat of the moment made Jiyeon's heart beat faster. She kept blinking, trying to make sense of what happened. Jin Woon leaned his forehead on Jiyeon's, and he moved to kiss her nosebridge. His lips found themselves back to those luscious lips of his classmate, and began to consume them again like there was no tomorrow. Jiyeon leaned to him, pressing her bosoms to Jin Woon's chest as she matched up to his challenge. 

A minutes later, they stopped. Jiyeon panted as she tried to get hold of herself.

"This is not you, Jiyeon. This has just got to be a dream," she told herself.

"This is not a dream, Jiyeon...I did kiss you." Jin Woon answered. "I even said I love you."

"Oppa...mianhe..mianhe..."

"What do you have to be so sorry about?"

"I...I'm sorry I lied...I do like you...but..."

"But, what?"

The suspense hung on the air as Jiyeon heaved a sigh as if she had a heavy thought on her mind.

"I can't love you like the way you can..."

"Why not, Jiyeon? I don't care if you're appa disowns you. You have me. We can get through this one."

Jiyeon knew that even if Jin Woon would save her, she worried about his brothers. She knew Il WOo could be kind of strict and would want his way be followed. And she didn't know how to work. She knew that if she'd ask Jin Woon to teach her to be a barista, his temper would always get in the way.

"I just can't. And I'm not the right girl for you."

"Jiyeon.."

"What would your love be against a son of a tycoon that's about to be betrothed to me?"

"M..mwoh? So...what...your appa said was true?"

Jiyeon nodded. She knew that the son of another hotel chaebol will meet Jiyeon the next year when he'll come back from the States. Jiyeon saw the picture of the guy. Though he was handsome, Jiyeon didn't had a feel for him.

"When I first saw his picture, I was like 'who is this guy again?' I have no interest for guys in my circle because they have your arrogance. But then Oppa, you have skills. I bet that guy has too, but not the kind of skills I wanted. I'm just so tired with this kind of life, you know. I wanted that one which can really make me happy..but I don't know where to start."

"You're father said you wanted to become a soldier. Can you even do push-ups? Can you even beat the other guys in the obstacle race? Can you push yourself to the limits? If you cannot, then I don't think it's for you."

"I know I'm weak, but I'll get by. I'll push myself hard so that you'll be proud of me. I just don't want to be known as the chaebol's spoiled daughter. I wanted to become someone else."

And standing up, Jiyeon sighed as she got her plastic bag filled with drenched clothing.

"Oppa...I didn't expect you to be this kind to me. And I didn't expect you to confess your feelings tonight. I wish I could repay you someday." And turning to Jin Woon, she said.

"Goodbye, Oppa."