Princess

Crazy Girl In Love

Jiyeon strutted on the school's hallway, making college guys glance and girls talk. With her is her equally happy-go-lucky friend Suzy.

"Well..here's the ramp model," One girl talked louldy as Jiyeon passed by. Of course, that didn't matter to her. Jiyeon and Suzy were rich girls. They had just graduated from a good private all-girls' school in Seoul. And now that they're in college, their reputation as fashionistas didn't die down. Suzy is a fashion blogger. Jiyeon is a chaebol's daughter. So neither girls cared if they splurged all their money into something that will make them happy.

***

"Hey, Jiyeonnie, there's a new coffee shop in town. Do you want to go there after class?" Suzy said.

"Ne. I've been craving for coffee too. The coffee Eomma brought from London was just exquisite."

They were still talking when the teacher came in and brought with him a new student. It's been a week since the class started and the student came in as he pleased.

"Everyone, please welcome our new student, Jung Jin Woon. He just came from Japan performing with his band and he wanted to rest for a while and resume his studies."

"Annyeong hasaeyo," Jin Woon said as he greeted his classmates.

"Omo, are you from the band Ran Daun no Basho?" A male student asked.

"Ne." Jin Woon answered cooly. His face showed no expression at all.

"Cool! I jus happened to see your MTV last month and I could say it's daebak!"

The teacher looked at the student, who then remained quiet. Then Jin Woon took his seat just behind Jiyeon.

"Let's start class."

***

When the teacher left, the students began to flock around Jin Woon, asking for his autograph and asking him questions. This annoyed Jiyeon since people were in her way. When she couldn't take it anymore, she shouted.

"Yah! Can't you all just do that outside? You're ruining my mood!"

"Sorry, Princess, but Jin Woon Oppa happened to sit behind you, and you know what little space we have here," one girl taunted.

"So? It's a given we still have the same classroom for the next class, but you're all really annoying!"

Jin Woon suddenly stood up and went in front of Jiyeon. Standing in front of her, he studied her as he placed his arms across his chest.

"You call this wench here Princess?"

"Who are you calling wench!" Jiyeon stood up as she asked Jin Woon.

"Who would I be talking about but to you? Don't your eyes get weighed down by that thick false lashes of yours?"

"This is fashion, you idiot!"

"New York fashion, I suppose. But rarely do I see Japanese women wear those. Most of them looked prettier than you without all that make up."

Jiyeon rolled her eyeballs, her tongue in her cheek. "Well, Jung Jin Woon-ssi, wake up. You're in Korea, not in Japan!"

"It doesn't make any difference, Princess. There are other Korean women who looked better even without make up," Jin Woon said as he started to walk back to his seat. Jiyeon turned to him and pointed her fingers at him.

"Y..yah! Aren't you being so arrogant?"

Jin Woon smiled coyly as he looked at Jiyeon's nail art.

"My. I didn't know who your tattoo artist is, but your nails big time."

"THIS ISN'T A TATTOO, IT'S NAIL ART!"

"Yeah, right, whatever," Jin Woon answered in English as he continues signing some atuographs.

Jiyeon fumed in her seat, making a fist as she clenched her teeth. Suzy looked at her with that stoic look of hers.

"Who does he think he is? Rock star turned politician overnight????"

"Calm down, Jiyeon. You wouldn't want wrinkles on your forehead, would you?"

Jiyeon looked at Suzy and breathed deeply. "You're right. I have to remain beautiful and flawless as possible."

Suzy smiled. She knew her friend could get to be violent sometimes. So, she just looked at the students who were crzy talking to their new classmate.