Tattoo

Shes the man
The next day I woke up late but didn't bother rushing to school. I knew I would still be tired at the end of the day even if I got more sleep. I reached my classroom door and opened it, ignoring my teachers question about why I was late. I lazily walked to my seat near the window and put on my beats. I put my music on shuffle. My cousins song came first. Do what we do-jay park. I hate to admit it but Im a pretty big fan of his songs. I never tell him tho. I didn't see Yongguk or Suzy at school today. Probably off sick or something. Ugh we were meant to do our project today. Never mind, I didn't wanna do that in the first place. I laied my head on my desk as I heard whispers. 'omo! Is that a tattoo?' 'I knew he would have one, I mean look at him. What a rebel' 'it must have been so painful!' I ignored then and slipped into a deep slumber. ~BRINGGBRRINGG~ the bell rang indicating lunch. I looked up but everyone was already gone. Ugh. I walked out and up the stairs to the school roof. Luckily it was empty again. I walked to the edge and broght out a cig. I lit it and started smoking. 'what a ty life I have' I whispered as I looked down at people from the roof. Just as I finished my smoke, someone opened the door. I turned around to see 2 girls standing infront of me. 'jay! You are so cool! Can we please sit next to you in our next lesson?' the blonde cute one spoke first. 'sure...' I nodded and turned back round. Before I knew it, it was already the end of lunch. I should really start eating lunch, I thought as my stomach made a funny noise. Ugh.. I forgot I promised those girls I would sit next to them. I sat in my usual seat as the 2 girls sat either side of me. I took a quick glance at them, they weren't pretty. Just looked like those people that try too hard to be cute. What have I gotten myself into? I mentally slapped myself. 'jungsa look! I got my new perrcing!' the blonde one spoke to the brown haired one. 'omo! Didn't it hurt!?!' .. 'hmm not really' the blonde one spoke slyly. 'omo sorry jay oppa! I'm sora!' the blonde one said. 'and this is jungsa' she pointed at the brown haired one. I nodded and tried to sleep but they kept on asking so many ing questions! More annoying then Jaebeom oppa. Ughh. I laied my head down on my desk when jungsa screeched. Giving me a headache. 'Jay oppa! Is that a tattoo!!?!' . I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it over my head, covering my neck. '... No' I spoke quietly. 'oh come on! I know that's a tattoo!' sora shouted, informing the hole class. Again.