Bruses

Shes the man
I woke up when the lunch bell went off. I could feel someone standing in front of me as I slowly opened my eyes. It was Suzy. She looked different. She had cuts and brides on her face and legs that she was probably tryna hide with foundation or something. I streached my arms and yawned as I wiped some sleep of my eyes. 'come on' Suzy spoke annoyed. I looked at her confused. 'wut?' I asked tired. 'I'm hungry' she said sounding more annoyed. Now that I think about it. She's gone really thin and pale. And there's a massive cut on her left arm that she's trying to cover up with her shirt. But you could still see it. I slowly got up and walked behind her as we headed for the food hall. I wasn't hungry so I just took an apple. At the corner of my eye I saw Suzy looking through her purse but there was hardly anything inside it. Maybe just enough for a small drink and half a sandwich. I reached into my pockets and took a handful of money out. Jaebeom oppa gets scared that im gonna starve or something so he always give me like £30 which he says is a little amount for him. I handed it to Suzy as she stared at it confused 'take it' I said annoyed that she was just staring. 'I don't want your pity' she said back cooly and pushed my hand back. 'watever' I spoke as I buyed a large drink and a double sandwich and handed them to her. She needed it. She had gotten so skinny over the days that she was almost Luke a living skeleton. 'I said I dont want it' she said back harshly. 'just ing take it. Ur sacring me with ur boney figure. Too skinny' I said back as I took a smoke out. 'ugh' she grabbed the bag and sat down next to me. 'what happened?' I asked her as I pointed at her scars, brides and cuts' she paused for a moment looking a bit shocked at my question. 'erm. I was cooking food and I slipped. Ended up cutting myself.' I smirked at her lieing. 'bull' I spat and threw the smoke in the nearby bin. I stared deep into her eyes. 'tell.me.who.did.this.to.you' I said harshly through my greeted teeth.