Rain

Shes the man
We walked together to the tattoo and talked a bit. He asked me to call him Hyung since I was younger, I thought he knew I was a girl by now. But everyone gets it wrong anyways. We reached the tattoo parlour and walked in. It was filled with many people covered in tattoos and perrcings. I walked over to a man and told him I wanted another date put on, on my death day list. He nodded as Yongguk went into another room to get a tattoo done. The needle started preacing on my skin as it wrote-12th November 2012- I closed as eyes and I endured the pain, there was a bit of blood here and there but I was fine with it. The tattooist put some special plastic cover over it to protect it and I was ready to leave. I waited about 5 more minutes for Yongguk as he stepped out topless with the same plastic bandage as me on his back. I could just make out what his tattoo said thought the bandage -Do what you love, love what you do- it was nice, I liked it but didn't compliment him. Just nodded. We walked over to the park when it suddenly started raining. my top was starting to get see-through. I moved my arms across my chest to cover them, we ran over to a shade to get away from the rain. It was cold. 'my house is only over there, let's go' Yongguk spoke shivering. 'sure' I answered back not caring. We arrived at his home which was much more cleaner then any other normal boys. The same people that came over to my house when Yongguk was there were here. They probably lived together. Everyone stared at me. 'Hyung you brought a pretty girl home' the young ramen hair boy said. He knew I was a girl? 'WAIT!' he suddenly shouted. 'I'm sorry! I thought you were a girl!' he shouted. I smiled a bit at his cuteness and nodded. 'tarawah (follow me)' Yongguk said so I followed him into a room. That's my wardrobe, pick any clothes out. You need to change or you'll catch a cold.' I nodded and I picked out a blue shirt and some jeans. 'get out' I commanded. 'why? Were all guys' he answered back. I gave him a cold look. 'get.out.!' I warned as he hurriedly ran out. I smirked as I changed. The clothes were too big, as expected, but I used some safty pins to hold them up. I walked out and noticed everyone was watching a war movie. This looks interesting I thought and watched aswell. It was about halfway of he movie when I decided to take a cig out. I was about to light it when someone snatched it from my hands. 'yah! Wtf' I turned and saw it was Yongguk. He flashed me a gummy smile as I gave him the finger and continued watching the movie. When the movie ended I stood up and was about to leave when Yongguk suddenly stood in front of the door. 'the weather lady said there was gun be storm and thunder so you might as well stay here for the night just to be safe..' I blabberd. 'MHWOOO!?' I can't stay here! Never! Especially when they're all boys. 'move!' I commanded and tried to push him away but he was too strong. 'it's for you own saftey' he spoke again. I got annoyed and kicked his shin. I shouted in pain and grabbed my hand. 'just call ur parents and tell them your here' he looked worried but I just shook it off. I twisted his arm but he was too stro and used his other leg to trip me up. I fell over as he landed dangerously close to me. 'get the off me!' I screemed. 'only if you stay, you might get hurt' he said. He was so close that I could hardly breath, I had no other choice but to agree. 'fine...'I replied as I cursed under my breath..