Sick

Shes the man
I can't believe yongguk made me stay over. I hate talking to people. I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge as I sat next to him on the sofa. 'so where do I sleep?' I asked coldly. He turned to me looking like he had had a little too much to drink as he pointed at a random direction. 'there' he said as his head fell onto my shoulders. It was quite heavy buti managed. I tried to push it off but he just kept coming back no matter what. Then I just gave up. A loud sigh left my mouth as I stared felling tired with all that tryna push him off as a big headach started taking over my head. I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't. I sat there for about 10 more minutes before I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I threw yongguk off as I ran for the bathroom. As soon as I reached it, all the things I had eaten in the past day all came out in a sick liquid mess. Ugh . I forgot im not allowed to drink beer or any alcohole. Ive been drinking berr for so lonf now that its just like water to me. I always forget that its alcohole. It stank as I flushed it down. I slowely got up and realised the had gotten some of the mess on the short I was wearing. Great. I grabbed some tissues and attempted to wipe it off but it made it even worse. Ugh. I took the short off as I was left in my wife beater. I had a very feminine chest so I covered it with the shirt in my hands. I walked out the bathroom and headed to where bang was. He was still asleep. He was half on the floor nd half on the sofa. I kicked his head and he grunted in pain. 'yah. Can I borrow a new shirt?' I asked annoyed that he could get drunk so easily. 'hmm' he said and pointed at his bedroom door...