Cho hee

Shes the man
I walked into his room slowely, checking that no one was there an closed the door behind me. I opened his cupboard and looked at the different verieties of clothes. I saw a big blue one and pulled it out. As I pulled it out, a piece of paper dropped to the floor. I threw the shirt on his be and bent down to pick up the paper. It was all crumpled up so I tried to straighten it out the best I could. The writing was a bit smudged bit I could just make out what it said. -Bang Cho Hee. Death; 12th January 2011. Cause; Bullet shot. Relitives; No parents. One brother; bang yongguk. Killers; unknown.' I dropped the letter in shock. Choo Hee was yongguks sister? I could feel hot tears forming in my eyes. How could this happen.. But now that I think about it. She lived alone and had no parents. And she always mentioned her brother... FLASHBACK~ 'Jay, you would love my brother. He's really kind' choo Hee said as we looked at a beautiful scenery from the school roof. 'really?' I asked not intressted. 'he's so handsome that you might die when you look at him. And he has flaming red hair! It's so cool!' she said excited. I smiled at her cute reaction. 'fine. Lets go meet him one day together okay?' I pulled out my pinky and smiled as me wrapped er pinky around it. 'Yaksok (promise)?' she asked smiling. I chuckled at her. 'yaksok!' I replied back. END OF FLASHBACK~ but she had never mentioned his name.. I ran out of yongguks room and out of his apartment. I didn't care if I had sick on my shirt. I just wanted to get away as far as possible from him or anything tha reminded me of cho Hee. I ran for about 30 minutes when I just collapsed on the floor, out of breath. The tears where still running down my face. I clenched my fists. 'WHY WASN'T IT ME! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT! NOT HER!' I shouted at the sky as I couldn't see properly anymore due to all the tears. I started chocking on my own breath as I tried to get up. 'why...' i smashed my hands against the hard floor and felt a warm thick liquid as soon as I lifted it from the floor. I wiped the tears furiously as I started running back home. I was now outside our home but I needed to cover up the blood somehow so that jaebeom oppa wouldn't get worried. The wind was strong and furious as the thunder and lightning strikes loudly. Yongguk was right. It was. Bad forecast. I ripped the side of the shirt not caring that it belonged to yongguk and wrapped it around my bleeding hand. 'I hope I just die. This lfe has been ...' I whispered as I headed in back home.