stupid to fall in love

Shes the man

i woke up to the place i hate the most. The hospital.

the room was white and it had that horrible hospital smell that i hated.

i slowly sat up and a massive headache hit me. i turned to my side and there was yongguk staring back at me wiht bags under him eyes probably from the lack of sleeping. i reached for my head as another headache hit me. it was booming and punding against my skull. 

'you finally woke up. are you feeling okay?'

'erm yeah how long was i asleep for?' i asked still holiding my head.

'about 4 days i think, you must be thirsty, well you sound like it. i'll go get some water, just lay down and rest okay?' he gave me a tired smile and left to get some water. 

4 days? ive never slept for so long like that. what was wrong with me?

after yongguk left i turned to my other side and there was suzy sleeping on the hospital sofa looking as tired as yongguk. did they really stay here with me? no one ever dose that except jaeboom oppa. not even my parents.

a nurse came in and told me a few things. 'im sure you know about ur cancer so you really need to rest more and stop smoking. and the guy that was here, thank him because he paied for all your medication and even stayed up every night and day for you to wake up. hes a real keeper. but back to the cancer front im afaried that you dont have much time to live. maybe about 3 years. your canceris very rare so look after yourslef well.'

with that she left the room. i laughed at the thought of yongguk and me being together.

ha. be he did make me smile alot of times, and i liked hims company.  alot. 

i didnt know why though i just did. did i possibly like him? nah thats stupid.

its stupid to fall in love and get hurt.

plain stupid.