Aaaa

Shes the man

'ah thanks' Suzy said as I helped her get up. She had cuts on her face and a busted lip.

'ugh you really can't look after your self can you?' I said Tsk-ing (lol dose that make sence) 

She limped in her right leg, the leg Hyuna kicked. I helped her to the nurses office as I waited outside. I glanced at my watch, lunch was nearly over and Suzy hasn't ate anything yet. I got up from my seat and ran across to the dining hall. They was hardly anything left to buy. I grabbed a sandwich and an apple, dropped the money of at the counter and ran back to the nurses office. When I got there Yongguk was helping suzy sit down. I walked over slowly and sat down next to suzy. 'are you really okay?' I asked placing the food to one side and I ran my hand over a big bruse on her knee. 

She flinched back as I quickly removed my hand. 'eh sorry, my friend used to get hurt all the time, and I used to help her get better...' I whispered the last sentence. Suzy's tummy grumbled as she truend pink in embarrassment. 

'eh here eat this' I said and handed her the sandwich and apple. 

'what about you?' 

'im fine, I'm not hungry anyways' I said and got up.

'stay round mine for a bit, Jaebeom oppa won't mind' I said to her

'but that's like intruding your.. Home.' she said 

'if you don't come live with me, I know your gonna get hurt again. Besides you don't have parents like me. Jaebeom oppa will look after us. And you'll be safe from Hyuna and your sister hyorin' I said turning back to her. 

'.. Wait what happened to your parents?' she said. Oh why did you have to ask?

'dissowened me' I said coldly tightening my fists. 'well go over to your after school and collect your stuff okay?' I asked as she slowly nodded. 

______

*after school*

I waited outside the gates for Suzy, as I took a smoke out and lit it. A teacher walked over to me,'young mister, don't you know smoking kills? And it's againist the school rules!' he said pulled my smoke straight out of my mouth and throwing it onto the floor'

I nodded as he walked away. 'first get your es right. I'm not a mister' I whispered under my breath. Not before too long, Suzy came walking down to the gates. 

I greeted her and we walked to her house. 

We finally reached her house after about 10 minutes of walking. And her house was massive! Like a palace. Hell she must be rich. I followed her into her home and rows of maids greeted us. 'welcome young miss' they all said the bowed in unison.

'everyone, you can leave. And don't comeback. I'm fireing you all as of today' Suzy said as they all nodded and walked off into different directions. 'woah' I said and followed her into her bedroom.

'you house is massive' I said impressed by the size of her room. 

'this isn't my house. It's my late mom and dad's house. When dad died he left the house in me and hyorins hands and the money in mine. That's why hyorin ran away' I nodded.

After she packed a few clothes, shoes, brush and some other stuff we exited her house. It was so empty without anyone in it. She locked the door and kept the key in her pocket. 'goodbye hell hole' she said and turned to leave. 

____

we reached my home and Jaebeom oppa answered the door. 'Suzy!' he said excitedly. 

'ugh fine then don't even greet your own cousin' I said and walked past him. 

'baby you know I love you the most in the world!' he said and ran towards me to hug me. 

'whatever' I said and pushed him off. 'Suzy's gonna be living with us from now on' I said and headed for my room. 'oh and jaeboom oppa, can you show her around the house and her bedroom!' I shouted as I shut the door of my bedroom behind me.