Back of school

Shes the man
I was about to fall asleep when someone knocked at the door. I walked over grunting. Who the could it be.. Ughh. I opened it and saw a guy standing there. He had a baby face but was quite tall. 'erm can I help you?' I spoke first. 'is Himchan here?' oh I had completely forgotten about Himchan. I slapped myself mentally. What was wrong with me these days.. 'erm sure come in' I steeped out of the way. 'just wait here, I'll go up and see if he's awake, yeah help ur self to some drinks. All in the fridge' I pointed at the fridge that was joined to the kitchen as I walked up the stairs. I reached my room, and opened the door slowly just in case he was still asleep. I looked at the bed and it was covered in blood. The cover was on the floor and so were the pillows. I walked in further to find Himchan looking at himself in my mirror. Without his shirt. I wasn't embarrassed since Jaebeom oppa changed infront of me ALL the time, without any shame. 'yah, ur friends waiting for you down stairs. Can you walk?' I was picking up my cover and pillows of the floor now. 'yeah I think I can, is it luhan that's down there?' .. 'yeah I think his names luhan? Well it was that name on your call log so yeah' before I could turn around I herd a loud thump. I turned around and saw Himchan on the floor, obviously he couldn't walk with that massive stab in his leg, he needs to see a doctor. I helped him up onto the bed. 'you need to rest and keep that leg up' I pointed at his stabbed leg. 'oh and you probably don't want to see a doctor or go to hospital right? Well then buy some more longer lasting alcohol wash and apply it on your wound 3 times a day and make sure it's properly washed and keep it clean.' his eyes were wide and staring at me. 'how do you know so much? I froze, Himchan goes to my school so I can't tell him that I fight. 'erm... I saw it on tv...now come on, your friends waiting' I stood up. 'don't lie to me Arnt you?' Himchan spoke with a serious voice. 'don't ing question me' I headed towards the door and walked out. 'HURRY UP! I DON'T WANT MORE RED ON MY BED!' I shouted as I walked down the stairs. Geez. 'he's just coming down' I told luhan as I sat down on the sofa. 'soo.. Are you like Himchans friend or?' he asked. 'no, just a person going to the same school' I answered with a cold tone. Ugh. I hate answering questions. 'right' .. Himchan limped down the stairs and luhan rushed to help him. 'Hyung! Gwenchana!?!' Himchan Groned in pain. 'yeah I'm alright, is Yongguk okay?' Yongguk? That names familier... 'i don't know, he was fighting all of blockB my him self and told me to get help. I didn't kno where you were so I was going to find the rest of BAP but I got lost. I was about two hours away from here when he called me to pick you up' there was a horrified look on Himchans face. 'WHAT!?! BLOCKB TOOK YONGGUK!??! Ugh ing hell! Go call your sister and look for Yongguk! I'll call BAP! NOW!' luhan looked terrified. 'ye-yes hy..Hyung' he rushed out the door. While Himchan got his phone out. 'aish! Pick up Yongguk! Where the are you..' he breathed and I could sense the fear in his voice. 'JUST ING PICK UP!' he shouts as he threw his phone on the floor. I could see tears in his eyes. Didn't he mention blockB? Suzy told me about them and zico was their leader. ... Yongguk was that red haired guy. . I took my phone out and called Suzy, Yongguk saved me once, might aswell repay him now when I have the chance right? 'yoboseyo?' yes. 'Suzy, the gang blockB? Where are their hideout?' there was a pause. 'are you looking for Yongguk? I herd zico and his gang were taking Yongguk or someone to the back of school for payback or something?' ... 'okay thanks' I said before running out the door. Back of school. Back of school.