~~

Shes the man

Me and Yongguk decided to watch a movie. I wanted to watch horror and he wanted to watch war. In the end we decided to watch ju on; grudge. I watched this movie loads of times before with cho hee, it was our favourite. But it still made me jump at times.

Youngguk got scared more then I thought he would. 

He moved closer to me saying he was scared. 'ha!' I smirked as Yongguk gave me a look. I couldn't help but laugh.. He looked so.. How do I say it .. So cute? He had the same eyes as cho hee when me lauged.

The intense music came where it signalled that the grudge was about to come and kill someone. This bit always freaked me out, the man was about to get killed by a gun and this scene always scared me after cho hee's accident.

Unconciously I grabbed yongguks hand and squeezed it. He did the same. We were really helpless. 

I squired his had the toughest I could then I herd the gun shot, I could feel him flinch in pain. 'yah! Apa! (hurts)' 

i let go quickly and straightend my shirt out. I looked up and Yongguk was staring at me. 'you have some blood on your face. I think it's suzy's ' Before I could do anything, the reached out and started wiping it off with his thumb. I could feel his face coming closer and closer to mine. I tried to back away but he help me with his other hand. I stared at him wide eyed as my heart started beating faster and faster, he came closerand closer. I felt his lips slightly touch mine when I herd someone talking. 'jay?' I quickly turned and say Suzy standing at the top of the stairs wiping her eyes, 'ah can't see anything.' she continued wiping her eyes when he took a step forward. 

I could see that she lost ballence so I ran towards her. 'THUMP' 

'ah ' I could feel the pain spreading across my back. Suzy fell on top of me. 'Suzy, are you okay?' I asked worried, I didn't want her to turn out like cho hee. 'uh I'm fine, what about you' 

'huh.. I'm fine-' I flinched as I tried to get up. 

The pain was unbearable. It was Like someone had stabbed me. 'ah.' 

i slowly stood up trying to look as normal as possible. 

'yongguk help Suzy sit down on the sofa, then came running back to me. 

'yah, are you okay?' his deep husky voice echoed through my ears as I out.