Yongguks POV

Shes the man
Yongguks POV;; I fell ontop of him as I tried to make him stay. I didn't want him to catch a cold especially since he has cancer. I landed right ontop of him as my hands pines him down and his chest was slightly touching mine. Just then, I could feel something unusual on his chest area. I tried to hide my surprised expression as best as I could. I lent a bit closer towards him just to make sure I wasn't making it up. As my chest pressed onto his, I was defiantly sure that jay wasn't a he. I had my suspicions open before but couldn't quite pin point what was different about him. But now it all made sence, why he didnt wanna change infornt of me, why he was covering his chest as we ran from the rain... Jay's a girl.. I snapped out of my thoughts as she roughly posed me over, I landed on my back with a loud thump. 'Hyung! You okay?!' I heard zelo shout as he ran towards me. I herd jay yak as she got up. Now that I look closely, she had a very feminine figure, how the he'll did she fight.. Zelo helped me up as jay crashed onto the sofa. 'you want any comfortable clothes to sleep in?' I asked as I went to grab a beer. 'I'm fine' she answered back in a cold tone. 'I know your younger then me, but how old exactly are you?' I asked her while sipping my beer. '19' she grunted back. 19 and fighting cancer.I saw her wrist tattoo of her death dates. She's survived about 4 or 5 years so far of I'm correct. She must be strong. I wish my sister had been as strong as her...