...

Shes the man

 

'ah . Yongguk run downstairs and get the first aid kit! Now!' I shouted.

He got up swiftly and ran down stairs.

'god dammit! How many ing first aids do you need??' he shouted. 'which one is it?!'

'The one that says first aid internal wound bleed!' I shouted back 

Suzys face was now knitted in pain. Hurry up yongguk!

He finally came running up with the box in his hands. 'here' he was breathing heavily. We had a lot of stairs.

I took it from him and opened it. 'this is gonna hurt quite a bit' I said to suzy

i took out a liquid and splashed it over her wound. She screamed in pain. 'I know how painful this is but hold it'

she nodded then scrunched up her face in pain.

I took out a medical needle and perched it into her wound injecting liqiud to stop her blood bleeding anymore. I then grabbed the other medical needle with some medical thread ( its thread that slowly disinter greats after a while so you won't have to go back to hospital and get it removed) she filched everytime I peirced her skin. I wasn't a professional but this was really the best I could do. 

After I was done the skin edge around the wound had gone dark and out of colour. I put some ointment on it and felt her to rest as I went down stairs to rest with Yongguk. 'you have to make her rest. Even if she doesn't want to, force her. It will take a while to heel and it will leave a scar.' I handed him a bottle. 'tell her to rub this on the wound 3 times a day and tell her to take these feels to stop any risk of internal bleeding' I handed him another bottle full of tablets. 

'and tell the school she wont be in for about 3 months due to injures and internal bleeding causes' 

'how do you know all this?' he asked surprised at my knowledge.

'experience' I said back as I took a smoke out.