Asdfghjkl;

Shes the man

The next morning I work up with yet another pearling headache. I quickly opened the side draw and too some headache pills out. I grabbed a bottle of water that was lying on the table and gulped the pills down. Gorss.

 

I got changed and walked out my house to school. I was closing the door when I noticed a black car. Lamborghini I think.. I ignored it and started walking to school normally when I heard a car honk. I turned around and the black Lamborghini door opened. I smiled when I saw who came out of it. Yongguk. 

He beckoned me to one over with a teasing smile. I smiled and walked over. 'hey baby~' he sang.

'ew. It feels weird when you call me that.' I replied cringing at the words.

'whatever, that's what I'm gonna call you from now on' I said and hugged around my waist.

'yah! We have to get to school.' he said shocked from the sudden action.

'arraso. BABY' he said emphasising the last word. Blah~

He opened the car door as I slipped in. Woah the inside was so nice. I looked around in awe. So nice..

'its nice isn't it?' he asked as if reading my mind. 

I nodded trying not to look interested. 

~~~~~

we arrived at school, loads of people where already there. We walked down the hallway sparetly when he suddenly grabbed my hand. 'wait what are you doing! Are you crazy?! We're in school!' I whispered, shouting partly.

People started to stare at us and I tried to pull away. I could hear all sorts of whispers.

'wtf is Yongguk gay?!?' 

'ew why would he go out with that?!' 

'is he crazy!' 

like signed knowing that I would get away from him so I gave up.

-