Blood

Shes the man

 

BRING~ 

 

I lazily rolled off my bed as I herd the doorbell. What now? 

I opened the door and Suzy was standing there I front of me with.. Yongguk? 

'whats he doing here?' I asked as I pointed at Yongguk. 

'oh. He wanted to come. Not my fault he decided to follow me' Suzy replied innocently.

Ugh.. 'come in' I said as I moved to the side. I led them into my bedroom. 'sit' I said coldly as I pointed at my bed. I went down stairs and grabbed the first aid bullet kit and ran back up. 'take your shirt off' I told her. 'and you.' I pointed at Yongguk. 'don't be a e' he turned his head. 'don't worry. I've seen her without a top before when I accidentally walked in on her changing. Plus we used to date, so it's not that weird.' he said calmly.  'whatever'

Suzy took her shirt off and showed me the wound. It was pretty deep. I put some numbbing formula on it then took my tweezers out. I stretched her wound wider. I could see her flinch in pain. 'God I remember when this happened to me' I said. 'I know it's painful but you just gotta hold it.' I dug in deep until I could actuly feel the bullet. I grabbed it hard then started pulling it out. I could see the sweat beads on Suzys head. 

After I pulled it out there was blood everywhere. '' the gap must've cut open more in...