Lunch Time

Shes the man
It was finally lunch time. I didn't feel like eating so I went up onto the schools roof. It wasn't hot and it was cold, just a small breeze. I hadn't made any friends so far, as expected of me. Everyone was just too Girly and hyper or some Internet freak. But at least no one disturbed but, other then those 3 boys. I found a place to sit and took out a smoke. I know smoking isn't allowed in school but yeah, I don't really care, it wouldn't be my first time getting expelled from a school or anything. Tho I didn't wanna move schools again. I heard the door behind me creek open. I quickly throw my smoke off the edge of the building and pretended to look at the scenery. *coughe* I turned around quickly and stared at the person in front of me. A pretty girl stood in front of me with big round eyes, she wasn't like the other girls who had brown curly hair, she had dark black hair with blonde tips that went past her bum. She didn't have any makeup on except for some fine eye liner like me. She was pretty but her fringe hid most of her face, and you couldn tell that she was trying to hide her face. 'Arnt you gonna eat anything.' the girl asked. I ignored her and headed for the door. Why is she talking to me, I thought. 'there's no point ignoring me, I'm in all of your classes and your desk mate for 8 out of 9 lessons.' She had a point. I turned around and walked to where she was. She was looking at the scenery and so did I. Them suddenly she pulled out a smoke from her skirt pocket. It wasn't that surprising that she smoked. Her skirt was ripped at the hem, some button missing from her shirt, blazers pockets ripped and massive holes in her tights. She wasn't the perfect student her face showed. I decided to take out another smoke since mine wasn't even half done when I throw it off the edge. I got my lighter out but it wouldn't work, sighed and threw the lighter in a nearby bin. She handed me hers without even turning her head. It was purple with gold writing on it that read -Jung Sarang- that must be her name. What a Girly name. 'yeah I know it's a Girly name, personally, I hate it.' she spoke as if she read my mind. 'just call me Suzy, it's my English name and way better then Sarang' I nodded with out even realising. 'Jay' i said as I passed back her lighter. We smoked in silence for about 5 minutes before someone barged in. It was that blonde guy that seemed to be the leader of that 3 man gang that punched me from before. Suzy throw her smoke over the edge and turned around. She stood a bit in front of me as if protecting me from something. 'what you want zico?' she asked.