New student.

Shes the man
I looked at my watch as I woke up. . I'm late for school on the first day. I changed quickly and rushed out the door, ' JAEBEOM! YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!' I lived with my cousin who was, THE jay park. It was awkward cuz his English name was jay and so was mine, so I just decided to call him Jaebeom. It was even more weird since my school name was jay park. I hope there aren't any fans of my cousin here. He came back to Korea with me for his 2 year army course so no one was meant to know where he lived. I grabbed my beats and ran to school. I glanced at my watch quickly and noticed I only had 7 minuets to get there, , and my school had to be so freakin far away didn't it. I finally reached my school and ran up the stairs to my classroom. I don't care about school but you know, the sooner u get there, the longer u get to sleep. I walked past a few doors until I passed a room that read, 'room A3124' which matched the room on my schedule. Ugh here I go. I steeped in casually, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned my way. I saw some people shocked at my electric blue hair. I knew I should have died it back to blonde, most of the students here had blonde hair. I could hear some whispers.. 'Is that a girl or a boy?' .. 'no look he's wearing the boys uniform'.. 'but her face is so pretty'..'ugh troublemaker'... 'omo! Look at his hair! Is that allowed' I turned to the students and gave them a cold look which made them shut up. 'W-would you l-ike to introduce ur self?'.. The teacher spoke as if she was scared of me. 'Jay Park inmedah' I could hear gasps.. And more wispers .. 'Omo! She has the same name as Jaebeom oppa!' ... I gave them a look and walked to an empty seat at the back. I took a quick glance at everyone and they were all so typical students. The girls all had brown curly hair while the boys that the typical Korean haircut either black or blonde. I walked to the back seat and noticed my desk mate had red flaming hair. He was sleeping and didnt even notice my presence. I sat down and dozed off to sleep...