letter

I Will Make You Smile

Today is the first day that Suzy go to her new school after she moved to her grandmother's house. Suzy new school is very large high school in a written JYP front gate and that gate sure really huge with black colour and surrounded by lots of sunflowers around it.


Suzy entered the school with little fell of wonder and her heart beat fast. She must meet her new principal to give information about her arrival. When Suzy arrived at the principal's office Suzy bowed to greeting him and then suddenly there was a man who knocked on the door of pincipal's room.

A man with a neat navy blue shirt with dark blue-colored tie come in after the principal invite him in.

 

Suzy Pov

I saw a handsome ahjussi come in principal's office he wear navy blue shirt with dark blue-colored tie then I introduce

"Je ileum Suzy ibnida" I said with a smile. "I have heard about you from your grandmom and I hope you will like to study here. my name Park Jinyoung you can call me gyojang seonsaengnim. and this is your seonsaengnim" I look he pointed to that handsome ahjussi. than that handsome ahjussi bow and said "annyeonghaseyo, my name Cho Kyuhyun Ibnida but you can call me Kyuhyun seonsaengnim" I bow to him then The school principal told him to brought me to his class.

when we got to class . the class that first very crowded then turn into silent when he open the door. he want me to introduced my self to my new classmate in front of the class "annyeong, Je ileum Suzy ibnida please help me a lot" many of my classmate start to whisper actually all girl do that but I really don't think about it. all I know that went I'm in my old school I just has boys friend because Sung Jong always made me like to play with them. But now...

Kyuhyun seonsaengnim asked me to sit. I see one chair near the window. I sat looking out the window. * Luckily I was sitting near the window * I said to myself, I just like to look out. look many leafs fall from the tree. yeah it's just make my heart peace.

after some minutes suddenly a girl beside me give me a small yellow paper. I read That letter that write in it '

Hi, I'm min and next to me are Jia and Fei, nice to see you.


I smiled and looked at the three of them sitting next to me. The three of them are very different. the one who give me that yellow letter has short black hair on shoulder, the one with red hair and one with wavy blonde hair. They smiled at me. yeah I think I can at last has some girls friend. I think I can move on although Sung Jong wasn't in here now. but I think they really can be a nice first girls friend

 

 

 

 


 

crazy conversation (Just for fun)

Cho Kyuhyun = Yahh, don't be so crowded girls

Min = mianhae seonsaengnim..

 

hiiiiii hiiihiii

Cho Kyuhyun  = I said don't be so crowded girls

Fei = mianhae seonsaengnim...

Jia = that not us Seonsaengnim It's her

Suzy = ahhh really this JYP school is crazy

 

all start to scream ^_^

http://www.adoceric.com/images/sketches/Sadako.jpg