You know it Myungsoo

I Will Make You Smile

Sung Gyu’s Class very crowded because their music teacher, Jung Jinyoung seonsaengnim can not teach them in their classrooms. The Girls will read fasion magazines and dress up with powder and other objects while the men will be reading comics and playing cards.

Sung Guy just smiled at the girls in him class dressed up with bold. remembering when he met Suzy that crying with a very red face and said "Is she will be like them when she in senior high school?" to himself. Ilhoon Sung Gyu’s classmate invited him to play cards together but Sung Guy does not want to.

Sung Guy really like learn music because he can sing or just play piano with Jung Jinyoung seonsaengnim who always support him because he know the excess of Sung Gyu’s voice. Now he's just sad because he could not learn music.

Sung Gyu decided to walk around looking for silent out from the class crowd. Sung Gyu walking in school hallway and then stopped in front of the music hall where he will play music and study with him ​​other friends.

Sung Gyu entered the room and then stopped at the back door when he saw no one inside. Sung Gyu know if it should be him class that using this room now and he come in that room and heading towards the piano in front of him.

Sung gyu opened the piano cover and touched each of that piano keys. Sung Gyu decided to sit on the bench where he always played the piano and played some tone of 'By you just being in this world' song by Position quietly while listening and making sure every pitch was correct. The strains of the piano was heard up to the hallway.

Myungsoo back from toilet and going to him class hear the beautiful sound of the piano and decided to listen more closely. Myungsoo walked up in front of the music hall and peered through the door. When he saw a student played the piano beautifully.

Myungsoo opened the door of music hall with wide and then without realizing he had closed it again. Sung Gyu aware if there is someone coming into the room but he could not stop, he will not stop when it relates to music. Sung Gyu just continue ringing tone until the song is finish

Myungsoo who saw with admiration didn’t realize when Sung Gyu've stopped playing the piano.

Sung Gyu then shut back the piano cover and said "did you don’t want to give me applause?" Myungsoo who unknowingly clapped his hands several times.

Sung Gyu smile, do not know if the person who entered in the music hall was Myungsoo. then he turned around to see who the person that listen to him play the piano and he was surprised to see that Myungsoo the one who stood in front of the door.

"Ahh Myungsoo so it was you." Said Sung Gyu walks up to him

Myungsoo just stood up and then say "mianhae. for go into this room without permission." Sung Gyu just smiled and then said "gwaenchana, I also get into here without permission."

"You can play the guitar right Myungsoo?" Said Sung Gyu to Myungsoo

Myungsoo just nodded with Sung Gyu’s questions. Sung Gyu took a white guitar in the corner and gave it to Myungsoo. Myungsoo were shocked and speechless but still took the guitar out from Sung Gyu’s hands.

Sung Gyu then sat against the wall and told Myungsoo to sit beside him. Myungsoo come sit next to him and then Start playing a tone of By you just being in this world by Position which was played by Sung Gyu a time ago, quietly.

Sung Gyu follow Myungsoo guitar tone and started singing along with the guitar tone that played by Myungsoo. Unconsciously they duet until the last note finishes.

Sung Gyu just saw Myungsoo and said "you know you're talented Myungsoo."

Myungsoo are listened to Sung Gyu’s compliment just smiled and then said "aniyo Hyung, you're the one that talented." Sung Gyu just smiled and then took a deep breath. "Could I ask you something Myungsoo?" Said Sung Gyu to Myungsoo

Myungsoo just nodded not know what Sung Gyu will ask to him. Sung Gyu looked at him and then said "why are you silent when you are together with your friends while you're noisy when you're together with Suzy?"

Myungsoo was silent and surprised by Sung Gyu the question. "Hyung why are you asking that?" Asked Myungsoo to Sung Gyu. "I'm just curious, because you're so quiet Myungsoo when you are with your friends." Said Sung Gyu answer.

 “aniyo, I’m not quiet hyung, I just will speak if I’m together with one person or just two people.” said Myungsoo “and about Suzy, I just can’t be quiet when I’m with someone that take my spot in playground where I always play alone.” said Myungsoo adding.

Myungsoo smile while remembering how can a girl can play sand while she is wear flora dress. Sung Gyu look at Myungsoo and smile too while  remembering how can Suzy take him spot too on the swing in their playground.

Than Sung Gyu staring at Myungsoo "and did you like her, Myungsoo?" said Sung Gyu to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo then looked at Sung Gyu surprised by him question and did not know what to say to him. Sung Gyu know if he can not like Suzy because he would only be an oppa for her.

"I tell you that I will ask you and you must answer me." Said Sung Gyu unwittingly Myungsoo just nodded in agreement

"You know if you can not keep quiet when you are with Suzy, right?"

"I know"

"You know that you're very happy being with Suzy, right?"

"I know"

"You know it when Suzy was also very happy being with you, right?

 

 “I know” said Myungsoo remember all Suzy’s smile semua when Suzy with him.

“you know that you've always wanted to see suzy smile, right?” ask Sung Gyu again

“I know Hyung, I know.”

“so you must know that you always love Suzy from the start, right. Myungsoo?” Said Sung Gyu last that Makes Myungsoo silent. did not know what to say.

"You know Myungsoo,you know. You just can’t admit it." Said Sung Gyu to Myungsoo with smiled and stood up left him alone confused by his own feelings.

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry for long update

thanks for read, subscribe and comment

enjoy to read my story, don't forget to upvote, subscribe and comment

gomawo and mianhae

for

You