Different

I Will Make You Smile

Suzy's grandfather drank him tea this morning on the veranda of their home along with Suzy's grandmother, who was reading a novel with her glasses, across the street there was a boy who looked at them like he wanted to say something. Suzy's grandfather who drank him tea realized that boy and say


"Yeobo, did you know Who is that kid?" he refers to that boy who wear white shirt and jeans. Suzy's grandmother looked at grandfather hand and took her glasses off. "Ani, maybe that Suzy's Friend" said grandmother who looked at that boy that makes him hiding behind a tree

"Aahh that boy was very cute, he was shy because we already know him." Said grandma to grandpa with a smile. "I think you should call him Yeobo, so he isn't hiding anymore." Grandpa said as he drank his tea again. "Araseo" said grandmother and waved to that boy and told him to come.


that Boy was looking around to make sure that he's the one that grandmother called. That boy walked slowly to  grandmother's house. "Anyeong" Suzy Grandma said as she waved her hand to him. "Anyeonghaseo" the boy replied with a bow. "did you looking for Suzy?" asked Suzy's grandmother to.

"Em... ne, geulae" the boy said nervously.

"What's your name?" Ask Suzy grandmother again.

"Sung Gyu, Kim Sung Gyu."

"Well, wait a minute here Sung Gyu" said Suzy grandmother, then went into thyt house to call for Suzy. Suzy who heard her grandmother come out from her room. "What the matter Grandma?" Ask suzy who tidy up her hair.

"Kim Sung Gyu here to find you." Said her grandmother, pointing toward the door. "Ehh Jinjjayo? Well, I'll be right down" said Suzy came into her room again and Makes her grandmother smiled.

5 minutes later Suzy out from her room and headed to veranda and only smiled when she saw Sung Gyu sat with her grandparents talked about many things, laughing 'ahh Sung Gyu oppa is different from the others' said her to herself.

Sung Gyu stood up from his chair when he saw Suzy out from the door. "Annyeong" said Sung Gyu to Suzy. "Annyeong Oppa" said Suzy to Sung Gyu. Her grandmother was surprised when know Suzy called him 'oppa' and asked "did he your boyfriend Suzy?" Said her grandmother that makes Suzy embarrassed "aniyo he is my best friend" said Suzy then Make her grandfather and grandmother laughed at her expression.


"anyeong and I will be home before dinner!" Said Suzy trying to pull Sung Gyu  out of their house. Sung Gyu bowed before joining Suzy from behind. "He was friendly boy right?" said grandfather grandmother. "Yes, but I think he was about 5 years older than her" said Suzy grandmother continued to read her novel.

"Oppa, you are conveniently close to everyone, right?" ask Suzy to Sung Gyu who walked beside her. "Not really,, it's your grandmother who was close to everyone." Said Sung Gyu answer. "No that mean my grandmother likes you oppa." Said Suzy to SungGyu.
"Jinjja?"
"Ne, Jinjjahaeyo my grandmother rarely ask about my friend but with you she really happy" said Suzy nodded his head.


Without them knowing they were already in front of the playground where they first met. There is a lot of kids running around over there and here. They headed to the bench for two people who are still empty and sit there while seeing all kids play.

"Suzy shi, can I ask you something." Said Sung Gyu looked at Suzy. "Ne, what did you want to ask, Oppa" said Suzy looked at him. "Why do you come here often?" Said Sung Gyu look around. "Ahh, it's because this place has a lot of memories that I can not forget Oppa, I first met with Myungsoo here, where the three of us played when we child, and even I met you here too!" Said Suzy to SungGyu explains everything.


Sung Gyu smiled at Suzy who now staring at kids who running around with the wind against her face that was filled with smiles. 'did our meeting was a destiny, why is it important to her? Sung Gyu said in his heart.

Suzy then looked back at him and asked, "Oppa you now on senior high school right?"
"Ne, what the matter?" ask SungGyu to Suzy.
"Then, where you're Senior high school? Suzy asked not answer Sung Gyu question.

"I'm in Woollim Senior High School, Wae?" he asked again. "No, maybe later you'll meet Myungsoo and his friends." Said Suzy to Sung Gyu with smile on her lips.


'ahh,, Myungsoo that she often talked about, I wanted to know what him' said Sung Gyu to himself

 


 

Thanks for read it Sorry for long Up date again

Sorry about my bad language too

enjoy to read it and I had new story " I wish " >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/362781/i-wish-minho-myungsoo-suzy-friendsandlovers

so mianhae and gomawoyo ^_^

for

You