The Truth

I Will Make You Smile

Suzy Smile to herself  when She wake up that morning because never in her life be a great day like this after she apart with her only brother and Twin Sung Jong. So she is take a bath and than wear her Uniform go to livingroom. There she look 2 people who she know as her Familly “Suzy, We Miss You” Suzy oemma shout than come to hug her

Suzy’s Father than walk to Suzy and him Wife. “Honey You know Suzy not a child anymore. So she will be okay, Right?”  Her father look at them and talk with english. Suzy never stay on aboard but she always like English leason so she know every singel thing that her Appa said to her. Suzy just nod in egreement but deep down she isn’t

‘ofcourse I’m not Ok Appa. I’m not It’s like you all abandoned me here while you give it all to Sung Jong though we are twins.' said Suzy in her heart. Sung Jong come into the living room and also saw both his parents came and yelled "Oemma? Appa? I think you'll be here tomorrow. " their Appa reflex hug Sung Jong and said "of course we miss you very much. "

Suzy just saw it happen with a broken heart. Now all Suzy’s Family already gathered except uncle and aunt in America. They eat at the table with Suzy Grandparens quietly without a single word. Suzy's father then gave some kimchi on Sung Jong rice bowl and say "eat a lot of kimchi is very good for you" Sung Jong know just nodded her grandmother and grandfather are now looking at them sternly.

Their oemma realize it too and try make a topik. "Suzy how’s your  school?" Suzy looked at her oemma sadly “It’s ok oemma. I’m doing fine.” Then their appa start to talk “oh good Sung Jong won number 3 in his class. "Sung Jong just looked at Appa, knowing what had him appa start now.

Suzy’s Grandmom can’t hear her son talk anymore, she smirked "Really Suzy became Champion 3 too in HER SCHOOL.” With an emphasis on ‘HER SCHOOL’. Their appa silent and then said "Ahh Suzy was very good." Their oemma just saw the fight and looked down. For the second time appa put some eggs in the Sung Jong’s Bowl.

“YAH, are you crazy? Did I teach you to don’t love your Doughter? Did I teach you to made your doughter suffer a lot? If you come here to just made her sad and feel abadoned here just go away from here so she can lives happy even without her parens like what she say she doing fine and maybe become worse if you made her think that Sung Jong isn’t her twin.” Her Grandma can’t take it anymore.

Now everyone in silent Suzy stand up from her seat and run. She open the door and just leave without think about the other. Sung Jong then go to upstair to get him phone to call Suzy but then he know Suzy’s handphone is on her study table. He just take him blue jacket and come out. Noone stop him and he know it’s because they still on their though.

Out side Him grandparents home he look Myungsoo walk to their house like always he do. “Myungsoo-shi did you look Suzy when you walk here? Did you meet her?” now Myungsoo who dosn’t know anythink look at him confuse. “What did you say?” Sung Jong Just sigh. “She is go away because....” before Sung Jong can finis him word Myungsoo run.

Myungsoo run to find her, to find Suzy the one in his live and he always know where she will always go when she feel sad, angry, crying and everything that made her upsad it’s always the same playground.

 

Suzy cry in silent don’t want anyone to hear her cry. “Suzy?” it’s like the old day when they meet for the first time. “Oppa?” Sung Gyu just look at her sad He crouched down in order to match Suzy’s high who was sitting on a swing. "What is it? What's this about Sung Jong? Or about Myungsoo? "Said Sung Gyu curious.

Suzy just silent and shook her head “aniyo.” Look at Suzy who do not want to tell him made him sigh. “Arraseo, if you don’t want to tell me, I just want to say if you really, really, really ugly when you cry like this.” Said Sung Gyu smile. Suzy also smiled and then Sung Gyu hug her. "Suzy Mianhae, I just want to make you smile." Suzy was silent and hugged him too.

Myungsoo run to playground with the breath he just greeted with he saw Suzy hug by Sung Gyu. Myungsoo step made Sung Gyu realize someone is watching them. "Myungsoo." And then Sung Gyu stand. Suzy who saw Myungsoo also stood up too and then ran to him embrace.

Suzy cry harder in Myungsoo embrace who hug her more tight because he don’t want to lose her. He don’t want to lose Suzy any minute. Sung Gyu just smile a little ‘Myungsoo is the only one that she love, right. That why she just can cry like that in his hug, In his arm. I can’t compare with him’ and Sung Gyu just walk to his home.

 

At night

 

Myungsoo call Sung Jong to come out. Sung Jong know that myungsoo will talk to him after he drive Suzy home. He know he must explain all to him. So he come outside just look Myungsoo with his black jacket and blue jeans hit small rock on the road. Sung Jong come to him and Said “annyeong, what are you doing here Myungsoo shi?”

Myungsoo look at him “Can you explain all to me?” ask myungsoo to Sung Jong. “what explain?” Sung Jong look at his shoes and Silent. “did you really want me to make you to tell everything about your family?” Myungsoo try to calm. Sung Jong then look at him. “it isn’t your problem Myungsoo-shi. It’s our problem.

Myungsoo then sigh “really, did we will start a argument? Ofcourse it is my Problem Sung Jong! Suzy is my Girl. And from the start I look at your mom who just holding your hand and not Suzy’s hand it was my problem. When She talk about your Appa that always love you but made Suzy leave behin it’s really my Problem.”

Sung Jong just look at him and think all his statement. He is absolutely right if it was his problem too since He is Suzy’s Boyfriend now and he Maybe be his Brother in low ‘MAYBE’. He sigh and take long breath. “arraseo, Suzy must be the one who know it first but I think it’s not the right time if I tell her about this.”

They sit on a bernch for two person and then tell they story. “it’s when I’m in Canada. I had an uncle and aunt who live in Amerika and of course I'm as curious like you too now because I do not know what from first the difference about me with Suzy even though we are twins so I asked them why we are like different."

“they don’t want to answer me, but I forced them to tell me until they tell me so went we were not even born when the incident happen our parens had a son who was taken by someone when they were a walk in the park. And it makes them feel they need to always protect me.” said Sung Jong look at his shoe.

“what?” hear a scream and that was Suzy. and they just look at her in Shock

 

 


 

 

Sorry for long long long Update

it's because I has many lecture that must be complete

so this is not too long but I just try my best

If you like it Subscibe, upvote and comment

Gomawo and mianhae

^_^

 

 

Love

Kakateddybear