Accident

I Will Make You Smile

 

 

Sung Gyu’s Appa never give any news about his life or where ever he is now but today, it’s not like that.

Sung Gyu oemma like every morning will drink vanilla milk and some bread with strawberry jam on her veranda. Then a postman come and walk to her direction. “excuse me” Sung Gyu oemma stand up “Ne” that postman ask “Here is Mrs Kim House Right?” him Oemme nod “Yes it is” “Ok can you sigh in here” that postmen give a book to sigh in by her. Then he give a letter with blue sea colour envelop.

His oemma open that envelope and then she read it that made her foot weaker every part of that envelope made her knee weaker and then she sob a minute letter it’s not just sob but become a cry a big cry. She sit on her veranda floor an cry. Sung Gyu come from his room and try to find his oemma and he hear someone cry.

He look at the veranda and then look at his oemma cry. He run and help her to stand up and come in the house. “Oemma, gwenchana? What heppen? Tell me.” Said Sung Gyu Confuse why his oemma cry like that. His oemma didn’t answer him and just cry. He look at his oemme hand that holding anvelope and get it. “What is this oemma?” but still he didn’t get a answer.

He just open it and read it.

 

28 December 2008

 

 

 

Wedding Invintation

Mr Kim joon Young

And

Mrs Park Shin Hye

............................

............................

............................

 

 

And Sung Gyu just open his mouth disbelive about what he look now. He know his father go away with some money from her oemma but now he even send a Invitation about his wedding with some one. Sung Gyu just think ‘is he crazy or he really didn’t has a brain?’ Sung Gyu throw that invitation into the trash. Sung Gyu very upset not know what to do to him.

His Oemma who can not stop crying and stood up. " oemma Can not let this happen Sung Gyu-ah. Oemma can not" Sung Gyu oemma ran out of the house without looking at Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu reflex catch his oemma who running like crazy person now with tears that no stopping from her eyes.
 

Sung Gyu keep pursuing his oemma up to the highway. Sung Gyu afraid his oemma will do something unexpected and stupid. Sung Gyu screaming still pursuing her “oemma, wait for me, don’t go.” They cross the street without seeing the sign if the lights are colored green and the car runs

BRAK...

 

Sung Gyu oemma turn around to look what she hear

“SUNG GYU...”

Everyone stopped looking, driver of the car come down and see the state of the person

who had him hit because cross the street carelessly.

He's full of blood around the face and head

With blood still flowing.

His oemma just shouted out his name that did not get a response

The driver was lift Sung Gyu body and put it in his car in the back seat followed by his oemma with tears that do not stop. Even now she had forgotten the invitation from her husband. She just thought person who were sleeping on her thigh with a face full of blood. She just thought her son

It’s been an hour Sung Gyu oemma wait for Sung Gyu operation that didn’t finis. From earlier couple of doctors out and get into the operating room without saying anything. A doctor came out from operating room and headed toward Sung Gyu oemma. "Are you oemma of Sung Gyu-shi?" Sung Gyu oemma stand up and say "Yeah right, how is my son?"

The doctor took off the mask on his mouth. "The situation is very critical and he lost a lot of blood but ..." the doctor said. "But what doctor? I will do whatever my son can survived. "Said Sung Gyu oemma force. "We do not have blood group AB now. did your blood type AB?" The doctor said adding.

Sung Gyu oemma silent because her blood is Type B. "did Your husband or someone has AB blood type?" Mr Kim also has a blood type O and that will not help. The doctor only saw Sung Gyu oemma with wonder. "He is not my biological son doc, I do not have children other than him, can you find that blood for him him??" Said Sung Gyu oemma screaming, crying.
 

Sung Gyu oemma crying and the doctor just leave her alone. Suddenly Sung Gyu’s phone that on her hand ringing.

 

From : Suzy

Oppa come on, we can eat ice cream in Missfinite shop ^_^

 

His Oemma stop crying and reply message from Suzy. 

From : Sung Gyu

Suzy-ah, This oemma Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu had an accident. now he is in the operating room. Can you find someone with blood type AB?

Suzy who earlier joking with Myungsoo on the street were surprised by a message from the Sung Gyu number and stop running. "Myungsoo ottoke? Sung Gyu oppa had an accident." Said Suzy to Myungsoo. Myungsoo is also silent and confused. "Where is he now saying we'll be there." Suzy asked Sung Gyu hospital in-patient and heading there with Myungsoo.

Suzy sent a message to her  friends if there are blood type AB and myugsoo also send message to some of his friend.

Suzy arrived at the hospital looking for the patient's name in the receptionist and ran toward operations room with Myungsoo. Suzy saw Sung Gyu oemma from afar "Eomonim ... My blood type AB, doctors can take my blood." Said Suzy shouted.

After half an hour later Suzy came out from surgery room with a doctor and plaster at her hand. Outside there Sung Jong, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol Dongwoo, Jia, Min, and Fei. Wait for them "Who else has blood type AB?" Sung Jong lifted his hand and go into the operating room too. They all just wait patiently and pray.

Half an hour later Sung Jong come out from operating room with doctor at his side. "Well, Sung Gyu However past his crisis but he has not been able to wake up until couple of day. He will wake up on his own, thank you both have donated blood for him." The doctor said and walked back into the operating room.

Suzy hugging Sung Gyu oemma who thanked him for coming, and on the other because they want to care. Sung Gyu oemma told to go home and wait all alone

“Mianhae Sung Gyu-ah, Mianhae.”

 

 

 


 

 

So how it is??

is it good or not?

read, comment, and upvote this story

thanks for all comment

 

Love

Kakateddybear