He's Back

I Will Make You Smile

 

That new Morning for Woollim Senior High school student and lucky Suzy, Min, Jia, And Fei can be together again in this School. That moning every Student already entered into a row on the field for starting ceremony include Suzy and the other but there’s a new Boy who looking around with confuse

He don’t even know where he must go when he arrive on the gate of this woollim Senior high school then he crash with a Boy. That Boy was Dongwoo but that new boy the one who fall. Dongwoo reflex give his hand to help that new boy to Stand up. “gwencana?” said dongwoo to that boy with him angelic smile. “no, I’m Okay sorry for crash into you.” Said that boy in english language.

Dongwoo who didn’t know what he said just smile “mwo?” than that boy realize that Dongwoo don’t know what he is saying. “Mianhae for crash into you  just now.” Now dongwoo smile again. “aniyo you are welcome and you must be hurry for ceremony. Right?”.”that’s right but I don’t know the field.” Said that boy Innocent. Dongwoo than pointing to where everyone start to run.

That boy bowed him body and smile “thank you very much Sunbaenim.” Before run with the other. That Boy looking for a place to line up with the others. In one row he saw a girl he knew, a girl he loved that for several years a girl who didn’t meet him even though they were supposed to be the closest among the others.

She is Bae Suzy, Bae Sung Jong twin who several years ago went to Norway with their parents and left Suzy along with they Grandma and Grandpa are now more like a parent for Suzy. Sung Jong can not say anything just look her from afar "we meet again my twin" he said on the wind.

After the ceremony all students see their names on the notice board in order to know their class. Sung Jong wanted to say hello to Suzy but he can’t past many students who jostling to see their name on the board. Until a lot of Student who already go to class and Sung Jong look for his name on noticeboards and.

1-A

....

....

Bae Sung Jong

....

....

Bae Suzy

....

“I think It must be destiny we are classmate, Right?”

Sung Jong goes into his class see every child in her class. There he saw Suzy was talking with a girl who has long blonde hair. 'I think you've started to change, Suzy' Sung Jong said to himself. Sung Jong choose the back seat near the window. Two rows behind Suzy. Just to see Her from the back.

A beautiful teacher named Seohyun go into the classroom with a blue shirt that included in the gray-colored skirt. Seohyun seongsaenim introduced herself and told if she teach history. Before teaching Seohyun Seongsaenim calling the names of all students in order to know if anyone absent

"Ah actually it seems like we have students from abroad.  Bae Sung Jong could you forward to tell them how where you live look alike? " said Seohyun Seongsaenim call Sung Jong. Suzy surprised by that name. She was familiar with That “Bae” name that Same like her name. Suzy search person who called by her seongsaenim. Sung Jong who heard his name calling in, stood and that time seemed to stopped. They both Suzy and Sung Jong look at each other

Suzy stood up unknowingly. "Since when did you come Back? How come you never give me a news? Why did you come back without saying anything ... "Suzy want to pass on all questions that suddenly came out from but then all eyes have looked at Suzy who now hold by Sung Jong words "Mianhae, Mianhae Suzy-ah."

4 girls and Sung Jong now in cafeteria. Fei tell every story that happen in they class to Min and Jia who in other class. “so.. you cheat on Myungsoo Oppa?” said Jia in confuse look. “Jinjja? Aish wait until Myungsoo oppa know about this.” Said Min in disbelief look. And Suzy in her ‘are-you-crazy-look’ “Myungsoo already know Him Girls”. “Min I already tell you if His name is BAE SUNG JONG.” Said Fei to Min who always too active.

That time Myungsoo come with the Woohyun and SungYeol. “hi Girls I really happy that you all come in here. And Who is this guy?...” said Woohyun in shock face. Myungsoo scanned Sung Jong face and than in shock too “Did he Sung Jong? He is Sung Jong, Right?”. “Sung Jong? Nugu?” ask SungYeol don’t know anything. “so You already know him, Oppa?” said Min to Myungsoo still didn’t know anything. And Suzy just rolled her eyes.

So this time They sit together in one table. “So who is he?” said Jia in curiosity “He is My twin.” Said Suzy explained. "Annyeong, I'm Sung Jong." Sung Jong said with a smile. "Wait a minute. You never tell me about him. And instead he is from abroad, right?" Said Min Yell. Sungyeol who sitting next to her cover his ears because her voice is too loud.

Fei look at SungYeol and than “Min, can you calm down a little and we can make Suzy tell her story first.” Min pout and silent again. “I was living abroad and for Suzy problem who never talked about me maybe it's because ... " Sung Jong words stopped because Suzy “because I think I have been tell about him to all of You.” Said Suzy nervous

Myungsoo know Suzy was Lieing now. In time Hoya and Dongwoo came. “hi Guys. Did no one order food?” ask Hoya. “you are new Student this morning right?” said Doongwoo to Sung Jong. Sung Jong Stood and Bowed “ne sunbaenim, Thank you for your help this morning.” Dongwoo look at him with him Innocent Smile. “Aish, arraseo it’s doesn’t matter.”

Then Woohyun make the situation fresh again. “So I will order some food did you guys didn’t want to buy anything” ask woohyun to other. “ahh I want Strawberry milk Oppa” said Suzy to woohyun who already stood. “You still like Strawberry, Don’t You?” said Sung Jong to Suzy. Suzy smile “Ofcourse I’m why I must hate that thing hahaha” than Myungsoo Stood too “I will buy you a chocolate Milk than. You still like Chocolate, Right?” ask Myungsoo to Sung Jong

Sung Jong Smile, He is shock Myungsoo still know what he like the most when they Just meet a couple time. Sung Jong nod in agreement. Sung Yeol then stood too ask Fei what she want to eat.  Hoya Follow them behind with Jia order. Min Just Pout because anyone ask what she want to ate so Dongwoo chuckle and ask what she want to ate. She smile and give her order to dongwoo.

Sung Jong look everyone on they table. It’s good he has many good friend in his first school. Look every diferent thing from his twin and many thing he didn’t know about why they already close in first day of new student and why it’s like he must tell A TRUE story to everyone but Suzy just didn’t like everyone to know it.

On the way to home Sung Jong was forget his Grandparents house so he ask Suzy to go home together. Suzy walk holding hand with Myungsoo and Sung Jong just walk in silent. “so.. how was in abroad?” ask Myungsoo made a noice. “It’s Sometime too free in there. I mean every school didn’t have to have a uniform like us.” Said Sung Jong explain. Myungsoo just nod.

“Myungsoo can you leave us alone?” ask Suzy to Myungsoo with sad Smile. Myungsoo know he must go now than he smile. “arraseo I’ll go first.” Suzy than look at Sung Jong Hand and hold it. “you know we always holding hand like this when we just a child.” Said Suzy swing their hand and walk like a child. Sung Jong smile just listen to her. She stop to swing her hand when they arrive infront of they Playground.

“You know we always play here when we are child with Myungsoo too.” Said Suzy when look at their playground blankly Sung Jong look at her and pull her to get into their playground. Suzy just follow "you know I never forget those days." said Sung Jong to Suzy without look at her Suzy  pulled Sung Jong hand so that he looked at her.

Sung Jong look at Suzy who look like She will cry every second he talk about them. Suzy then Hug Sung Jong. This is very long time hug from that night Sung Jong hug her in their room is when on the morning Sung Jong Go abroad. Sung Jong Hug her back. “I miss you Sung Jong.” Said Suzy still Cry. “I miss You too Silly.” Said Sung Jong Kiss her hair

“DID YOU CHEAT ON MYUNGSOO??” someone Shout from her back. He is SungGyu who didn’t know anything than Suzy look at Sung Gyu like the first time they meet. with Suzy red Face because of Cry. “How many time today everyone think I cheat on Myungsoo. Ofcourse not Oppa.” Said Suzy laugh. “So who is this Boy.” Ask Sung Gyu calm. “he is Sung Jong Oppa.” Said Suzy explain. “annyeong” said Sung Jong wave.

“SUNG JONG your twin?” ask Sung Gyu too hipper. “Ne Sung Gyu oppa and you didn’t need to Shout. You made me deaf.” Said Suzy to Sung Gyu.  Sung Gyu still open his mouth in ‘O’ shape but then he close his mouth and smile “finally we meet. I think you two not look alike.” Said Sung Gyu gave his Hand. Sung Jong great him with ‘who-he is’ face, look at Suzy.

“Sung Jong He is Sung Gyu Oppa and You can call him Hyung because he is in University Now.” Said Suzy Pointing to Sung Gyu. “arraseo. I’m Sung Jong Suzy twin, Nice to meet you Hyung.” Sung Gyu smile ‘he is too cute to be a boy.’ Said Sung Gyu to Himself. “Suzy talk many thing about you.” Said Sung Gyu to Sung Jong then they all just talk many thing until they mus go to their home.

All Sung Jong things have been sent to their grandparents house when they meet Sung Jong again their grandfather was hug him very long time and their grandmother kissed Jong sung many times like a child who had just met with a cake Sung Jong Eat all cakes made by  their grandmother. Sung Jong sleeping in the guest room and said 'I think everybody would be like before. Right?’ to himself

 

 

 

 


 

 

Mianhae again for long Update

I always happy went I has subscriber or comment. I know my strory isn't too good but I will always try made a good story. when I look a new comment I always like a child and yell "new comment new comment." ^_^

I had many duty so maybe I can't update soon

so mianhae and gomawoyo

keep read it, upvote, subscribe, and comment

for

you

 

KAKA