First meeting

I Will Make You Smile

1997

 


A child walking with a white shirt and yellow pants and smile oh him lips with him Umma who held him hand tightly. They stopped in front of a crowded playground with many children. that boy ran right up against the sandboxs where he usually plays.


That boy stopped runing and saw a girl with red dress flora motiv,

sitting  playing a truck on sandboxs where he usually  play. As he looked weird to that girl because she wears a dress but play like boys.

Until finally that girl was aware that someone was looking at her from afar.


That girl looked back at that boy who was still standing like a statue. She smiled and waved to him ask him to play. that Boy remained motionless, and then he walked toward that girl. He sat on the sandboxs with that Girls who had waved her hand to him was still smiling as she held out his red truck to that boy and eventually make that boy smile to her.


"Hello my name Bae Suji but all call me Suzy" the girl said, handing her hand to him. that boy hold Suzy hand back and say "Kim Myungsoo" then let her hand away.

Suzy then pointed to a boy who was carrying a airplane toy with blue shirt, blue pants and say "that's my twin Bae Sung Jong he really look like me right, hahaha" Suzy giggle and Myungsoo just smile and listened to her with nodded.

 

Sung Jong who tired because running with him toy plane sat beside Suzy.

Sung Jong whisper to Suzy "who is he ?" Suzy smile and say "he is Myungsoo, a new friend Sung Jong" listen to her made him smile and look at Myungsoo who actually hear what they whisper


"How old are you?" Suzy asked curiously.

"5 years" he said, with holding up five fingers.

"That means you're older than us, We are 3 years old" said Sung Jong.

Myungsoo just nodded. "Could I just call you Myungsoo?" Suzy ask and staring at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just nodded and looked away "so I will call you Myungsoo too" said Sung Jong.

Myungsoo nod again and then they play with Suzy's red truck, Sung Jong airplane toy and sand together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

read and subscrib, sorry for boring capter

up this story that's myungsoo and Suzy went they are kids

cute right ^_^