graduate

I Will Make You Smile

2006

 


Today is the last day Myungsoo at him school's Well they finally passed now, yes they are Sung Yeol, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo and Myungsoo. Myungsoo with him Formal attire runs to Suzy, who was sitting next to Min, Jia and Fei after the release of their students by Park Jin Young  principal of JYP Junior High School.


"Hi" Said Myungsoo to suzy as he waved his hand. "Hai"  said Suzy as she waved back to him. Suzy smiled at Myungsoo who wore a black suit with a striped tie and of course that made him more handsome. "Suzy Shhiiii" Sung Yeol shouted as he ran from afar towards Suzy and Myungsoo that standing together.


Myungsoo friends became close friends with Suzy since Myungsoo often talk to Her. Suzy even now be friends with Min, Jia, Fei and Suzy's classmates on the first day until now. Yes, and she hoped their friendship will be forever. Suzy smiled to Sung Yeol who ran toward them while Myungsoo just silence. "Suzy Shi look, my grades are very good hahaha" said Sung Yeol while showing off him grades to Suzy

Min, Fei, and Jia just laughing to they "brother's class". Hoya, WooHyun, and Dongwoo walked towards them as well. Jia stood shyly and she asked how about Hoya's grade. "Hoya oppa .. emm what about your grades? '. "emm my grades passable but not as good as  Myungsoo's grades" Hoya said with embarrassed reply.


Suzy, Min, and Fei immediately look towards Myungsoo. Suzy reflex immediately took Myungsoo's value book. Myungsoo who unknowingly could not do anything and just resigned look Suzy took him book value. Myungsoo always like that. If he was alone with Suzy then he will turn out to be very crowded, but if they with their friends he would just keep quiet like it is today.


Suzy opened Myungsoo's value book and then glared at it. "Myungsoo you are so great! your Score 9 at math, "said Suzy with shouting. Fei and Min  went to see Myungsoo's very good value, especially math. Jia just keep looking at Hoya who opens him value book that's not perfect. Everyone knows that Jia likes Hoya and instead but, they are still shy and embarrassed to admit their feelings.

"Well Myungsoo was very good at math!" said Woohyun when looking at Min and Fei that still holding Myungsoo value book. "Well and you're very smart at History" said Dongwoo to Woohyun. Suzy then shook his head in disbelief. "Don't say that you all clever in your own Subjects, huh?" Ask Suzy on five of them.
Sung Yeol then smiled "Suzy probably right, Myungsoo Clever at math, WooHyun at historyDongwoo at
English and Hoya ..." said Sung Yeol asked Hoya. "my  biology Grade is 9!" Hoya said with a smile on his lips that Make Jia smiling too. "Hoya Smart at biology and me at Chemical" said SungYeol prides himself.


"Really? how's your Chemistry grade Sung Yeol oppa? "Ask Suzy to Sung Yeol who smiled broadly. "Of course it's 9" said Sung Yeol arrogant. Suzy just laughing at Sung Yeol's Behavior. Myungsoo smiling look at Suzy. "What if we do karaoke?" ask WooHyun to all of them. Everyone reflex immediately said yes to woohyun

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Thanks for read it Sorry for long Up date again

Sorry about my bad language too

It's because english is my first language and

I always happy went I has subscriber or comment. I know my strory isn't too good but I will always try made a good story.

I had many duty so maybe I can't up date soon

so mianhae and gomawoyo

for

you