Sunbaenim

I Will Make You Smile

 

That morning Woohyun walk alone because he was waking up late then he Starting ran after looking at his watch that showed 7:20 a'clock when he he must come 7.30 at school. he ran in Senior High School Woollim gate that almost closed. But since he's not careful he tripped and fell, suddenly there was someone who helped him to stand up.

WooHyun clean up his uniform before thanking him "Ahh Gomawo, Gomawo" said Woohyun bow. that boy smiled and said, "You are welcome, becareful next time. You are New Student, right?" asked that boy to Woohyun. "Ne, I'm new here" woohyun said, looking down again. "Araseo, go ahead for ceremony," said that boy, pointing to the field.

Woohyun ran toward the field and then he met Myungsoo and his other friends. He entered into a row with the other. He then hit his forehead slowly and said to him self 'I do not even know that Sunbaenim name'

After the ceremony event Woollim Senior High School students see their names on the notice board in order to know their class. Myungsoo, Woohyun SungYeol was in the same class and, while Dongwoo and Hoya in the same classes. that five student go to their own classes.

Myungsoo as always chose a seat next to the window, he just likes to sit next to the window because he loved to see the clouds or just leaves that falls outside of the classroom. Suddenly there was a teacher who was very beautiful entrance their classroom and put some books on her table.

"Annyeonghaseo, new students. My name Han Ga In, You can call me Gain Seonsaengnim. I'm your homeroom teacher, I teach English so open your book page 2 now" that teacher said as she took her book on the table. Myungsoo quietly opened him book and pay attention to all that new teachers until  break time bell rang.

Myungsoo and his friends would go to cafeteria but because they do not know where is the canteen that five of them eventually lost to school garden. "Aish, I think this school is too big" said SungYeol to the other. "yes, how can we get lost?" Said Hoya added and Dongwoo just smiled patiently

Woohyun then saw Sunbaenim who had help him this morning walk on the field. "Sunbaenim" shouted woohyun Makes all eyes towards him including Sunbaenim earlier. that Sunbaenim had seen five of them and smiling that made him eyes became a line.

"Annyeong, we meet again." said Sunbaenim as he waved his hand to Woohyun. "Ne, for this morning thanks again sunbaenim" Woohyun said to that Sunbaenim. "Ne, do not worry about it." Said that Sunbaenim to Woohyun. SungYeol holding Woohyun  arm so he will introduced all of them to him.

"Ahh I forgot to introduce myself, I am Woohyun, beside me are SungYeol and Hoya and they are Dongwoo and Myungsoo." Woohyun said pointing towards the four of them, four of them bowed their head. What Made that Sunbaenim surprised that he recognized one names of the five of them who Make him silent.

That Sunbaenim was conscious and introduced himself "ahh my name SungGyu" he said, smiling again. 'Myungsoo, Myungsoo who always Suzy told to me, he was seemingly very quiet.' Said Sung Gyu to him self. "Why are you five in here?" ask SungGyu to five of them.

"We actually get lost Sunbaenim, we want to cafetaria but because this school is too big so we get lost" Said SungYeol honest. SungGyu then laughed and stopped, he closing him mouth, that successful Make that five ashamed. "Ahem, Mianhae, well then I will take you to the cafeteria." Said SungGyu walking in front of them.

The five of them followed SungGyu to the cafeteria and sat down on one of the benches while ordering food. "Gomawo Sunbaenim, because you led us to this cafeteria." Said Hoya to Sung Gyu. "You are welcome, and anyway I was going over here. Just call me Hyung, Sunbaenim was too weird for me "said Sung Gyu on five of them

Six of them ate to tell story about the class and the school then SungGyu say "gee, Myungsoo why are you so silent?" Myungsoo just smiled and said "It's notting". "Myungsoo is always like that Sunbaenim, unless there is.. Auch" before continuing his words Myungsoo  had stepped on Hoya foot.

SungGyu smiled at they behavior and Woohyun  continue what Hoya saying "yes unless there is Suzy here" Woohyun said while looking toward Myungsoo that looked at him  with deadly glare. SungGyu smile and look at Myungsoo

'ahh so it's true this Myungsoo who always Suzy talking about' he said to himself.

 


 

Thanks for read it

Sorry about my bad language too

I always happy went I has subscriber or comment. I know my strory isn't too good but I will always try made a good story.

I'm on holiday now so

Thanks

for

you